Downunder!

• Well my friends, its nearly time for me to go Downunder!!! I fly out tomorrow morning (tomorrow night for you guys???).

I'll miss you all. Can someone dig out all my old posts about holiday gains telling people not to panic and they can get the weight off again Not that I'm planning to gain, but whoever plans to gain????

I'll be sure to have a fun time, and I might even pop on to check up on you all, should I have time!!!!
  • Hope you have a great visit and enjoy the time you'll be with your friends and family. We'll miss you, but look forward to hearing all about your trip!
  • Have a FANTASTIC time!! Hope to see some pics when you get back. Of course you'll be missed.
  • Have a great time! I want to hear all about it when you get back. Make healthy choices on your trip and you will be fine.
  • Go ahead and have a fantastic time, Kylie! Like me, you've left friends and family on another continent, and sadly, the opportunity to see them doesn't come around nearly as often as we'd like. So, fill every day with happiness, but do try not to fill your face quite as much as I did!

You're right that one can get rid of any gains once the holiday is over, but it's much more satisfying not to have to. At least, I imagine it would be....

I'm gonna miss you. Take lots of photos, and tell us all about it when you return. Safe trip.
  • I second Ali's post!

Have a wonderful time...ENJOY yourself, and take lots of pics to share!

You'll do fine...and remember that life throws us curveballs, your trip home should be your priority. You can take a break, enjoy yourself, and get back on the horse when you come home.

Love you, and will miss you!

Linda
  • Kylie, so enjoy yourself! Post pictures when you get the chance!
  • I am GREEN with envy! Have fun! Stay away from the spider. Go snorkeling!
  • Hey, guess what??? I'm in Singapore airport!!! They have free internet here so I thought I'd drop in and say hi!!!

I'm missing you all already!!!

Melbourne here we come!!!!

Um no snorkelling, as I shall be inland!!! No beaches for me, in any event, it's winter in Oz! But I have got my running shoes!
  • Have a blast and enjoy
  • Have a safe trip and a wonderful visit with family and friends! I'll miss you.