40 pounds, Onederland, and a HUGE THANKS

• In January I was searching for a recipe and came across this site.by mistake. Since then I have consistantly been following this forum and the amazing life-changing journey that so many people here are taking. Since January I have lost 40 pounds and I am happy to say that today I officially entered into the world of "onederland"!!
    When the weightloss was slow or when I got side tracked, I would always check out this site to renew my drive. I am so thankful to have been able to come here and see people struggling with the same struggles that I have and celebrate other's successes even if my own scale wasn't budging. When taking on a challenge like this it is so motivating to see that I am not alone.
    I am still only halfway to my final goal, but to mark this point in my journey I thought I would celebrate by finally registering and write my first post with a huge THANK YOU to everyone who unknowingly supported me by sharing your advice, struggles and sucesses on this forum.
  • so...like, what took you so long to post???

Oh, I'm kidding!!!!! Welcome!

(heck, I am NEVER the first one to welcome somebody! what a privilege!!
  • isn't this place wonderful? congratulations on your success!
  • and , all in the same post!

We hope to hear lots more from you now that you've outted yourself. Don't be a stranger, OK?
  • Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the 40 lb.s' lost, that is fantastic.
  • Welcome and Congratulations!!!!
  • Welcome, and so glad you decided to come out of lurksville! Congratulations! I hope you will tell us more about how you lost the weight.
  • Welcome, congratulations, and thanks for the inspiration! I'm close!
  • Welcome and congrats!