Another Newbie

• Hi I'm new and I guess I'm posting at just the wrong time because I'm about to go away but I wanted a little inspiration so thought I'd subscribe to the group. Not had a look around yet but it all looks positive so far. Looking forward to talking with you soon!
  • Welcome!!! Glad you found us!!!
  • Helloooooo
  • Welcome! Watch out, we might get you running if you hang round here too long...
  • Hi!
  • Thanks for the greetings
    Not sure about the running thing - my knees are too weak at the moment but I'm taking part in the Playtex Moonwalk next Sunday so maybe in future I can turn my attention that way!
  • Hi and
  • Taa - how do most people use this forum? I have to admit to being a little overwhelmed at the moment and I'm not really sure where to start? Any hints on what people look at? How often? When and where they post would be greatly appreciated! I'm a bit lost!
  • Hi again,

I'm pretty new myself so I'm probably not the best person to advise. I have started by butting into the "June Chat - May is Over" thread, and I also check out the exercise board. Other than that, I have just been working my way through the other sections by lurking and reading the threads to workout where I should be posting

Hope that helps!
  • Oh, and I check the boards from work (my home connection is terrible) so I mostly seem to post during the working day. I have the forum minimised on my computer and check it at various points during the day, when i get a bit bored, or when I have finished a task (v. bad i know). Others seem to be more responsible and do most of their chatting in the evenings.

Obviously if you venture outside the uk section, people from all over the world are posting so they do it at all sorts of times!
  • Quote: Taa - how do most people use this forum? I have to admit to being a little overwhelmed at the moment and I'm not really sure where to start? Any hints on what people look at? How often? When and where they post would be greatly appreciated! I'm a bit lost!
    However you want to use it! Just join in anywhere you want. We have a daily chat thread, a weigh in thread, exercise, recipes, also a few off topic threads like the big brother one. Then obviously there are all the other forums here like weight watchers, 100lb club etc etc.