It feels soooo good when people notice!!

• Today I was at a playgroup with some friends and our kiddos. Some ladies brought cheesecake, cookies etc... I walked in the door with a plate of fruit and lo cal cream cheese dip . One of my friends says "OY Val, you make us all feel guilty with your fruits!!" THEN my other friend says "don't make fun of her, you should take notes!! Everytime I see Val she looks 10 lbs lighter! skinny skinnnny" someone called ME skinny!!! And everyone was complimenting me on how nice my hair and skin looked today! Eating healthy has more benefits than just the numbers on the scale... I just had to share cause I'm on a high Today!!! WEEEE

She made my day!!! I didn't even feel tempted by the junk food .
  • You deserved all the complements! 50 POUNDS??!?!? Thats great!! Eating healthy does make a difference in other things and that's proof! No one has ever called me skinny so congratulatoins on a job well done!
  • You stay on that high sweetie! You deserve every ounce of praise! Keep up the good work- you are motivation for the rest of us!
  • Keep up the good work, 50lbs is AWSOME!

I agree, it feels wonderful when people notice. I ran into an old friend the other day, who I haven't seen in almost a year and the first words out of his mouth were "you look fantastic". Gave me the motivation I needed to go for a walk that day.
  • Good job, keep workin' it!!
  • Well Done! did u bypass the cheese cake and cookies?
  • Yes I did!!! All I had was fruit, a couple TBLS of dip and a cup of coffee
  • good gurl!
    lol, ur a betta woman than me
  • Thats so awesome hon! Your doing awesome, you deserve compliments! I wish I could get back into eating good.. Im having such a hard time with snacking latley and i dont understand why.. :-(
  • Awesome! your hardwork is paying off! Keep it up! Remember how good this feels, so you will keep it off!
  • Wow, you've lost 50lbs congrats!