sn:honey bun (oops!!!)
    lu: lentils, rice
    din: ????

excercise:
    40 min walk/jogging on treadmill
    20 min crunches/squats/leg lifts/resistance bands
  • Rosario - nice to see you back today!

S- chocolate protien shake with skim milk
    B- two pieces whole wheat toast with smoked salmon cream cheese and slices tomato (mmmm)
    S- tea with some skim milk and honey
    L- salad (romain lettuce, fat free italian dressing), and a piece of fish (breaded lemon pepper sole or some kind of white fish)
    S- thinstaions
    D- going for sushi! mmmmm

Water- 6 liters
    Exercise- already did 80 min on bike

So I am doing great today, it is almot 8am and I am almost done my second liter of water and my exercise! I have to be good today cuz I want to eat sushi tonight - but that could change. My boyfriend had a little accident yesterday and he might not be going to work - in that case I will stay home and make us dinner.

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • Breakfast - protein pancake w/blueberries

Snack - leftover oven fried sweet potatoes mmmmmm

Lunch - white bean soup with peppers and rotini

Snack - yoghurt

Dinner - beef ragout, brown rice, cabbage

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - 1 hour of circuit training this morning before work .
  • So I was thinking... maybe at the end of the day we should post what we did eat so we can see how well we are doing? I know that we have never done that in the past but thought it might help us stay on track even better...

What do you guys think?
  • Usually mine is pretty close, but yesterday was a good example of how planning can fail. I'll go back and edit yesterdays

Edited the next day - ate exactly as planned

B - 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, natural peanut butter

S - Horizons organic low fat yogurt, 6 oz blackberries

L - big salad with spinach, 2 oz chicken, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, baby carrots, orange pepper, grape tomatoes, fat free dressing

S - 1.5 cup cherries

S - cut up veggies - grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper strips, baby carrots

D - home made pasta sauce (morning star farm veggie crumbles, red wine, tomatoes, tomato paste, sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, onion, mushroom), 2 oz of Trader Joe's organic sprouted wheat pasta, 1 cup spinach leaves
  • B-2 eggs scrambles with peppers,onions and salsa
    L-gardenburger wrap, radishes, banana
    S-ff latte
    D-leftover spaghetti squash with sauce, fish (not sure what kind yet), ffsf pudding
  • B- 2 small peaches
    s-snack bar
    L-salad w/grilled chicken
    s-Not sure
    D-eating out somewhere

I did not do to good yesterday at the party. I had hog dog with chilly and cheese. One fude cicle

I did not get to do any workout yesterday eather.

I hope today that I can get something in.
  • I'd be happy to post what I actually ate, might make me more accountable. Like today for example, hubbie took me out for lunch unexpectedly and I didn't get to eat my pasta soup. I wasn't hungry for my morning snack either. I did eat good though, went to a chinese buffet and they have a mongolian grill so I had a big bowl of chicken stir fry w/broccoli, onion, mushrooms and only a (eyeballed) half a cup of noodles.

I did have a helping of tapioca though, bad Lynne bad!
  • Oh by the way I just wanted to say later I will not be here next week and I hope all of you have a well planed week next week....be good yourself and keep up the good work!
  • Quote: only a (eyeballed) half a cup of noodles.
    I eye ball everything - haha. Maybe that's why I am not losing weight so quickly? meh I am still losing tho!