25 yr. Old WW Gal Here

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hello and maybe meet some new people! I'm a 25 yr. old from Texas doing the flex program. I've been doing it (again lol) since Jan. I enjoy it so much and I am so excited and the new person I'm becoming! Anywho if anyone wants to chat leave a msg. here!
  • Hello and Welcome!! My name is Steph and Im 14 years old! Congratulations on your weight loss already!
  • lol thanks but I forgot to mention in my first one I've been at 3FC since like November lol. I'm not new but I just wanted to start a new thread and meet some more people doing WW. How do you enjoy it?
  • I LOVE WW, however I am taking a break until the beginning of August since well it is not the time for me to lose weight (actually I was pretty much at goal when I got preggers). I have lost 100lbs on WW at one point (but being 100 under my starting weight made me really skinny). Overall at my goal weight I am 101 lower than my alltime highest weight... right now I am up 45lbs from my prepreg weight... eek, oh well... My OB isn't worry, he just avocated that I breastfeed exclusively and eat a nutritionally sound diet to help me get my weight back (let's just say the scale was flipped the 100s digit today). I told him I had seen that number before and he was shocked, but very supportive.

I am big on exercising and am doing yoga and aquafit, but want to get back into running as soon as I recover from the birth.

Anyway I am trying to convince my mom to rejoin WW with me (we're both lifetime members) and attend meetings together with the baby!

CK: congrats on the 40lbs... Now it is summer, I always find it the best time to lose weight with tons of great fruit and veggies and I find that heat kills my appetite!!!

Cheers!

Ali
  • Thanks Sweater Girl! lol The heat kills my appitite also! I love it and most of the time in the evenings I have force myself to eat something because I usually have quite a few points left that need to be used. Yes I love fresh veggies! I love fresh black eyed peas.....lol I bet that didn't make me look like a southern girl lol. So I'm ready to start picking them lol.
  • Oh and I was going to ask.....is Aquafit the same as water arobics?
  • Hi ck! I'm Tammy! So very nice to meet you!

• lol goober I already know you! lol
  • Hi just thought i would say Hi, Im 21...I just started ww on 5/20/06 ive lost aoubt 13lbs so far....im loving this diet and seeing how much weight i lose each week...i wish u guys the best of luck!!!
  • Welcome to the group.. Good Luck on your WW journey!
  • lol Thank you for the good luck on WW! But I'm not new lol. I was just bored and decided to start a new little thread to meet some of the other people that I haven't ever talked to lol
  • Hi, ck!! Nice to meet you. I am new to this. I just found this website by accident last week. I have been doing ww on and off for a year and 1/2. I lost 20 lbs last year doing ww. But then silly me tried to go back to the old habits and gained it all back. I have been back faithfully to ww for a month and I have lost a little over 10 lbs. I don't go to meetings anymore due to finances. I used to and the meetings were very encouraging. I am finding that this website is really a lifesaver too. So it sounds like you have done well with ww. 42 lbs!!! Way to go!!! This go round with ww I have had to realize that this is a lifestyle change. I will never be able to eat as much as what I want. It is all about portions. Oh yeah, I do flex also. I never tried core, didn't think it was for me. Nice to meet you again. Hope to talk to you soon. bye for now!!
  • Oh yeah, ck I grew up in Fort Worth. My family lives there. Man I miss the awesome mexican food!!! Kinda glad I'm not living there anymore!!lol I am now officially a Floridian!! I have been in Florida for 20 yrs. Sorry I forgot to put that in my other post to you!! bye bye
  • Hello Pace! Ya I go to meetings but I find that this site is soooooo helpful!! Not only for the encouragement but everything else that comes with it! And your right. It's all about lifestyle change. I love the fact that I can still eat things that I love but I have to count points for it. That's awsome about you growing up in Ft. Worth. I'm in west Texas about 6 hours from there. Ya I love me some mexican food lol and that has been a tough one to tackle but I've got it under control lol. What day's do you weigh in on? Hope you have a great Monday!
  • Well, I have ww scales and I weigh in at home on Tuesday. I weighed this morning and I lost. It was about 1 1/2 lbs! I need to put that on my little slider thing. Have a great day!!