Hello..new here and need help

• Hello everyone!
    I am new here and am looking for weight loss support obviously.
    I am a mom and wife and dedicated christian. My weight issue is my biggest struggle in my walk with the Lord.
    I would really like an accountability partner. Someone that is about by age (25) and in a similar life situation so that we can relate.
    I am currently a stay at home mom with a 1 yr old son and my dh works hard for our family.
    I have about 85 lbs to lose that that number is so overwhelming to me. I have no idea how I got this way BUT I do want to so something about now!
    I am currenly very motivated, but I do get discouraged when the number on the scale doesnt budge or goes up when I work so hard. So...if you think you can help me or if you just want to say hello please do

Thanks much!
  • Hi Shanonbug ~ we would love for you to join us at Christian Encouragers #215
  • Hi Shanonbug,

I don't know if you are still here but if you are I think we could be of great support to each other. I am 24, also married, and have a lot of weight left to lose. We do not have children but hope to start trying soon. I want to lose at least 25 more pounds before begining to try so I can give my baby the healthiest start possible. I'm currently not working as my husband is looking for a new job (he's a pastor) and I need to go with him on interview trips to check out the area etc... I know the weight loss is overwhelming (for me too!) but we need to try and remember that with God all things are possible!
  • I'm new too!
    Hi- My name is Angela. I am also a stay at home Mom-sorta... I sell Tupperware and substitute teach for a Christian daycare in town. I am 25 years old and currently live with my husbands parents and their crew of kids, plus our two- girl 3yrs boy 11 months. I weigh 65 pounds more than I should and am havign a really difficult time losing- They don't get the whole eat healthy thing in this family- my hubby is great but he has started losing weight and now I feel like a cow.

I have been raised in Bible/Community churches all my life-

Any ideas where I should go for support?