Possibly TMI... boobs

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • so losing weight, great huh?
    Well my boobs are disapearing, I knew they was going from being 'bubbly' in a C cup, to fitting fine into a B today.
    My boobs have been my thing, the thing I joke around about with my friends, they make me waist seem smaller but now there going that weight I have lost doesnt seem that much at all now.
    I wudnt mind somuch if I look althetic, but a look pudgy everywhere else esp my backside and thighs.

Anyone experienced that same problems?
  • Oh yes, I have that problem, only one seems to be getting smaller and the other one...well...not so much. lol
  • YES YES... I always lose from the top half of my body first and I HATE IT. My boobs go first, then my stomach... so I'm left with a small top half and HUGELY disporportionate butt and thighs! If you saw me from the waist up you wouldn't think I had a weight problem at all... it's really weird! I wish our bodies would hold onto the boobies and get rid of something else we don't want! I feel your pain girl!
  • Oh, I personally can't wait till they get smaller... it sucked to go from a small B, and even A, to a large C because of the extra weight... I still can't wear three of my favourite button-up shirts, and I really miss them!
  • Oh dear, I'm with you and I hate it! I was never big to begin with, only a decent B. Now...ugh. I'm probably a full A (and I still to need to lose a lot!) but I refuse to buy any new bras yet. And as cambri said one is losing faster than the other so I'm noticably lopsided, I try to not wear anything too snug in the chest area so they can pass as even!
  • -sigh-

I went from a comfy B at my highest just barely scraping into a A these days.

Oh well.
  • omg, I know this is horrible, but it feels so much betta to know Im not alone
  • I haven't lost enough weight to see my boobs shrinking yet, but I know it will happen, from past weight loss attempts... I'm only a large B at the moment, but when I gained weight one decided to get bigger, so one of mine is probably a C cup now. I'm hoping they will even out as I lose weight, but I don't want to lose my boobs... although, I guess losing weight is more important (...said as I sob into my cleavage!)
  • I have the same feeling, my modest C definatley belong in the B cups now, oh well on the upside my butt never looked this good since high school ! I waiting till I get a little bit closer to my first mini-goal before I go bra & underwear shopping again. Does anyone else have the underwear getting to big problem and having to constantly hike them back up cause they are slipping? (May that was TMI) lol...
  • I too am going through that. I went from a D to a full C cup. I know I still have a good bit to loose so I am also holding off on buying new bras until I hit my first mini-goal.

Nickleise- I too am having the same problem about the undies getting to big. I had to buy me knew undies. I couldn't stand how loose they had gotten and with them slipping.
  • Everything will be fine im sure...
  • Maybe I'm odd, but I don't seem to lose weight in that area. Years ago I got real sick and dropped 75 lbs in a matter on 3 months, my cup size did not change at all. I have since gained a good part of that back and am now working on losing it again. And so far no change, even with losing 20 lbs. Hopefully I won't lose a cup size or two, I really like what I have.
  • Mud, ur lucky, and I hpe that luck stays with you.
    Bakushan, well it will have to be wont it? :rollseyes: guys arent gonna understand this
  • Ok...I tried on a slinky nightgown and was going to surprise my DH...it was a little snug around the boob area, but I decided to see what it looked like in the mirror. OMG! My right boob is SO much smaller than my left! When did this happen? I could have SWORN my boobs were almost the same size! Now, I'm depressed and afraid my husband is going to notice and think I'm a freak or something. Ok, maybe that's overreacting, but geez! Talk about getting a complex now!
  • I have the opposite problem, actually. I have asymmetrical boobs and I'm sick of having to stuff one of those fake boob padding things in one side to even the girls out. I was hoping that I might loose some weight in the larger one but so far, no luck. I can't wait until I get to my goal weight so I can get that fixed.