laughing cow

• Hi everyone
    I read so much about this Laughing Cow Cheese. I have never heard of it before. I live in Canada, do they sell it here?
    Trina
  • I ask the same question several weeks ago....never heard of it!! Can't find it in Texas?? Friends of mine buy it in Spokane WA ....she is the one that recommended it.
  • I can get it here in Hawaii!.... but that's hardly Canada LOL In my grocery it's over by the soft french cheeses...
  • I get it in Oregon. It's usally not with the normal cheese you have to go to the Special Cheeses. Or the Deli area. Ask your local store. It's very good!
  • Good morning all,
    Trina - good news, Laughing Cow is available in Canada. At least if I can get it here (I live in Nunavut - where there are no choices) it should be in your local grocery story. When I first heard of Laughing Cow I had no idea what people were talking about - I suggest going online (search Laughing Cow) to see what the packages look like - once you see it you will recognize the brand. May I recommend having it with a sesame Ryvita, GREAT snack that a friend turned me onto.
    Happy shopping
    Melanie
  • http://www.thelaughingcow.com/lc/lc.nsf/Home?OpenForm

This is the main website for it and it will tell you where you can find it.
  • alextucker- i live in houston and i get laughing cow at kroger or fiesta. it's usually near the cream cheese, etc.
  • Yes, it's available in Canada... I saw it last week at Save On Foods in the dairy section (eggs, milk and commerical packaged cheeses). I was going to pick some up but I'm not sure how it tastes... and am super picky. What's it like? Cream cheese?

~mel
  • it's a lot like cream cheese... I like the flavored kinds. YUM
  • I just bought my first package today. Hope it is as good as I am wanting it to be!
  • hey, i'm in ontario too
    i've seen it in Ultra food and drug, food basics, Zhers and no frills
  • Thanks everyone, I will have a look at some of the stores. I really want to try it.
    Losinitin06 - I live not too far from you. Have you heard of Baden (I am 10 minutues West of Kitchener)
  • I have heard of it, never been though