"colors" decoded?? bars in bulk??

• Hey out there!
    Can anyone tell me about the differnt color programs in lawl? Just curious what is on each color??
    I go today but I dont' know if I get my program until Sat. Also, what can I expect when they try to sell me the bars in bulk and is it worth it or should I buy each week? Any feedback of what you loosers have done??
    Thanks!
  • Welcome Brooke,
    The different color programs are pretty much based on how much you have to lose. You will probably be put on the gold program since you are wanting to lose about 11 lbs. The foods are all the same on each program, the difference is the portions and the portion sizes you are allowed.

As far as the bars, if you like them, it is cheaper to buy them for your whole program. But the choice is completely up to you. You can also not do the lites and they will bump you up one program to add in the extra food. There are several here that don't do the lites or sub the lites with Luna's or other bars. There is no secret ingredient in them to help you lose faster, they just quench the chocolate cravings for most. They will probably try to sell you vitamins too. You can get basically the same things elsewhere for cheaper. Some centers are hard core sellers and some (like mine) just throw out the idea and then let it go at that.
    HTH
  • Thanks!
    Okay, gotcha. You were right, I am on the gold plan ad was happily surprised that there seems to be a good amount of food choices!
    Thanks for the advice on the bars, I have to try them and then will decide.