Sticking With It

You're on Page 23 of 26
Go to
  • I'm gonna skip last week for the challenge since I was sicker than a dog. However, I will say that this week is off to a pretty good start with 7 hrs of walking and well over 200 oz of water so far.
  • Wow, KKitty! That is an awesome start!
  • exquisitern......wow, great job!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

I think girls, I am going to ease off of the challenge somewhat. Although I did really well last week, this week I feel really run down and I'm coming down with a head cold/sore throat....sneezzing my fool head off also. We leave on holidays soon and the last thing I want is to be hacking my head off while away. I will still be mindful of my food, excercise and (of course) water....but I will not be tallying the totals etc on the challenge. Hail hail the QUEEN!!!

bainidheDub....uh OKAY!!! Queen for my last week? ....nah, we'll wait for exquisitern to post her totals. She was on fire last week also!!
  • well im just finished packing for my week away . so its gonna be next week b4 im back. lets hope the dieting stays in the window .
  • le oof. just did a 1-hour yoga video and i feel like a limp noodle. an non-flexible limp noodle.

angel-eyes: feel better luv
    emzi: have fun!!
  • It looks like ExquisiteRN took the crown away by a nose!!!! Woo-hoo!!!
    Go me!!! Go me!!!!
    My stats:
    Walked 50 miles- $12.50
    Jogged 12 miles- $6.00
    Drank 70 glasses=23 or 11.66
    3 lbs lost = 6.00
    Total was 36.16
    Wow, Angel eyes was 36.13.
    I originally wrote this as Angel eyes winning, but when I went to total it, I couldn't believe it!
    Boy that was tough! I'm a huffing and puffing to stay up with Angel eyes!
  • WOOHOOO.....talk about a photo finish!!! The winner by a nose!!......Congratulations exquisitern, wow, 50 miles walked and 12 miles jogged, YOU ROCK!!
  • Thank-you, Thank-you! I'm going to have to really hoof it to get it up to last week. I've only been doing 6-9 miles a day the last few days and I havn't gotten out to do any jogging.
    Boy, you are tough to beat!!
  • Good morning everyone!
    Where's everyone at?
    I hope everyone is doing ok.
    Take care and keep up the good work!
  • Hi girls....I'm here...I'm here!!!
    Still trying to cope with this head cold of mine. Onto day 3 now, and I still fell like poop. And....I AM POOPED!!! Major head congestion, so much so that I get the whoosh whoosh affect like a heart beating in my ears!!! NOt much excercising going on, but my food is great and OP. Heck...I even lost 1.5 lbs. Try to stay cool everyone!!!
  • Angel-eyes: Sorry you're not feeling up to par. Congratulations on the stay OP and weight loss. Take care of yourself and I hope you get to feeling better.
  • So where is everybody today? Mostly just posting to top our thread.
    I'm having a great day. 8 miles walked today and 80 oz of water so far.
  • Hi,

Been having a bad last few days and haven't felt like getting online. I weighed in tonight and have lost another 1.6 pounds! Everybody keep up the good work!
  • Alright KKitty! Way to go on the walking and water!!!!!

Linda Congratulations on the weight loss!!!!

My stats for this week:
    55 miles walked=13.75
    5 miles jogged= 2.50
    62 glasses of water= 11.30
    4 lbs lost= 8.00
    Total= 35.55
    I couldn't believe I had lost that much! Walking is really paying off! I was able to fit in some of my old 16R Jones New York Jeans! I was so pumped!
    Everyone keep up the hard work! It works if you work it!
  • Donna! Congrats on the 4 pounds lost! That's awesome!