Where to buy Wholemeal/Wholegrain Wraps???

• Hi there!!

I was just wondering if anyone has come across a wholemeal/wholegrain wrap or tortilla? I am doing the Sonoma diet which requires whole grain and I have shopped around but found nothing. I really miss wraps ! If anyone knows where i can buy some, please, do tell!!

BTW - I am in edinburgh...

THANKS!!!!
  • I think, the short answer, is that such things are not available in the UK. I know 2frus has looked, and I have, she's down south, and I'm up north.
  • Can you get them from holland and barratts I saw them in there but I think it was once and only once. Other than that I haven't seen them anywhere so i think its as kykaree says that there aren't any.
  • Morrisons - they do an own brand wholemeal wrap in the bread section next to the ordinary wraps.
  • I love wraps and mexican food, the nearest I've found to wholewheat wraps are from tescos kids range, I've only ever seen them in the big tescos extra shops. They are called wholesome wraps, and come in a pack of 6, and contain wholemeal wheat flour. they're a bit smaller than ordinary wraps, but they are only 67 calories each, 0.6 fat and 0.2 saturated.
    Yum!!
  • Quote: Morrisons - they do an own brand wholemeal wrap in the bread section next to the ordinary wraps.
    I knew I'd seen them somewhere and I do frequent the bread aisle (pitta side) at Morrisons a lot.
  • Hi there wish4fit, You can buy wholemeal wraps at M&S and they are only about £1.
    They are lovely!!
  • I've actually seen some in Waitrose that have grain in, but they are white tortillas! I will go looking in M&S and if I ever bump into a Morrisons I'll have to rampage in there too!
  • They don't have them in my M&S And I don't go near a Morrisons
  • They don't taste any different from ordinary wraps. I've got a freezer full - Morrisons had them on a buy one get one free offer recently and they freeze great. DH takes wraps to work for his pack up and I make tortilla chips out of them.
  • I felt like a wrap after this thread but I couldn't find any in the house I'm still upset. I'll have to look in M&S their brown pittas are lovely.
  • WOW!! Thank you all soo much!! Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough! I don't live near a Morrison's or a Waitrose but I will have to get to one. M&S is close to me though so I'll probably try there first. And TESCO's kid range - who would have guessed???? SERIOUSLY - THANK YOU ALL!!! YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU'VE MADE ME !!!

Angela
  • I was in M&S in Manchester yesterday, and whaddya know, they've got em!!!
  • I'm guessing that they wouldn't be too hard to make if you were so inclined.