JUNE Weightloss Targets

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Post your targets here and I'll combine them into a sticky. It would be great if everyone could set their goals by Sunday!

My goal for June is 4 pounds. (Sound familiar?)

I'll try to remember to do the May RESULTS on Thursday. If not, nudge me.
  • Aiming low for June since I"m just starting phase II and I don't want to disapoint myself.
    So I'm going for 4 lbs.
  • I'm aiming for 5 pounds...Going on vacation in July, so I want to get rid of some more baggage.
  • Put me down for 5 lbs for june. Got off track in may and gained a lot so I'm hoping to be down some now thta I am back on track.
  • Put me down for 3. I gained quite a bit in May and need to lose it before my annual physical.
  • 5 pounds
    I am just starting the program and would love to see a 5 pound loss over the month
  • Five pounds for June for me. I really want to focus on toning up this month.
  • 6 lbs
  • Hi ladies. I am planning on getting the South Beach book on Thursday so I plan to start Friday. Since I will just be starting out and I've been told with phase 1 that you usually lose more than phase 2, I'm aiming for 15 pounds. Based on what I have seen, that sounds reasonable.
  • 7 lbs for me please.
    put down 5 for last month and ended up losing 8. let's see if i keep that ratio *hopes for 10* lol
  • Same old same old...4 lbs for me

so ending the month at 125.
  • Hi Ruth

My June Weight Loss Target will be the same as all other months

2-LBS.

Don't Think I'll lose more,if I do I take it.

Hugs BB
  • 5 lb me too....I'm hoping for more, but we'll see
  • 3 lbs here, Ruthie.
  • I WANT 5! but at this point I'll be happy with anything headed downward, I'll say 3lbs