Introducing....Me! :P

• Hi there gals! I'm Annie, new to 3FC though I've perused a bit here and there before.

Let's see...I'm 27, "married" and mom to Kian, 15 months and Roan, who is due September 15th We expect him to arrive between August 20th and 25th at around 7.5 lbs.

I was still struggling with my weight before Roan turned up, by the holidays last year I actually weighed more than I did in my third trimester with Kian. So I'm exercising as much as Roan permits (walks with my dog and plenty of playtime with Kian) and watching my food intake. I don't resist cravings but I do tone them down and hubby is a WONDERFUL cook so he can make me healthier versions of almost anything I want

We live in the Northwest, great place for lots of outdoor activity and ideal for getting back into shape! If Roan breastfeeds I will start with exercise and gradual diet modifications but if he doesn't, it's a full-blown cleanse and primarily vegetarian meal plan for me! Hubby and I are going to train for our first triathlon together as soon as the doctor gives me medical clearance.

Looking forward to settling in around here!
  • Hi and welcome. I'm due the same day as you. I have a scheduled c-section on Aug. 29. Sounds like you are trying to be more healthy this pregnancy.
  • Welcome! Im sure I'll see your around!
  • Wow-we have a lot of September due dates, but babies that are arriving in August anyways...

I am right there with you guys on that one.

Welcome!
  • Hi, welcome! I'm not pregnant; just had my babe 7 months ago. Your Kian sure is cute, juding by your avatar.