spicy peanut butter

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know, peanut butter must be enjoyed in small doses, but this peanut butter is SO good that you only need a small amount. If you love spicy food and peanut butter, then you will LOVE this stuff. If you have no self control around p.b., then in this case, I'd recommend you avoid it.

http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/nut...ow=2&product=4

I found it in a Whole Foods store.
  • oh my!! i might have to go to Whole Foods this weekend just to find this!!!
  • I LOVE peanut butter! I love it far too much to have this in the house! Spicy PB, yum - but I'm not sure if I'd still want to cut it with sugar free jelly....
  • I don't eat any type of jelly/jam w/it. I eat it as a snack on whole grain bread/wasa bread. It has enough flavor and texture on its own!
  • Mmmmm! I love pb and spicy so this combo sounds good to me!
  • If you like fancy peanut butter, check this out!

https://secure3.visi.com/pbloco_com/index.asp

I am so going to order the banana peanut butter.
  • Looks yummy! Wish I had some extra cashola right now so I could order some!
  • OMG - Cafe Mocha Peanut Butter? Heaven in a JAR!

Anyway, I have been looking everywhere for Spicy PB with no luck. I did get dark chocolate, white chocolate, almond & peanut, cashew, and sunflower. Sounds like I have a nut butter obsession, huh? Well, I eat it responsibly and work it into my plan!

Still searching for spicy, but really craving that Cafe Mocha - Kelly
  • Some of them sound wonderful... like raspberry dark chocolate and apricot! However, there is no nutrition or calorie information on the site that I could find so I will have to leave them all on the cybershelf.
  • Oh my...
    http://www.stylepeanutspread.com/
  • I'm not sure I like the idea of spicey and peanutbutter (but worth a try!). Have you tried the spicey ketchup?! Dangerous! I was eating tator tots more often than usual just to eat the ketchup and I'm not a ketchup person. LOL. Spicey does wonders doesn't it.
  • i've had the chocolate PB fromt he first company and I love to cook with it in recipes that call for regular pb or put it on peanut butter flavored muffins (chocolate is the prominenet flavor on tha one)
  • These flavored peanut butters are exceedingly simple to make, so don't let cost or lack of nutritional information stop you from enjoying these taste treats! Make them yourself at home and they'll be even better...I do and use ALL organic ingredients so they are even *better* than the commercial products!
  • Wow-an entire restaurant that serves nothing but peanut butter sandwiches--it's a good thing there aren't any in my neighborhood or I'd be in trouble! Honestly, I would be like that Far Side cartoon with the lady getting sucked into the candy store.

I had no idea there were so many varieties of peanut butter. A whole new world has been opened to me. I'm definitely going to have to try some of these. Cinnamon cranberry and chile mango sound pretty darn good (and are lower in calories than my regular peanut butter--it's a win-win! )

Yogini - how do you make your own peanut butter? Is it as simple as throwing a bunch of peanuts in the food processor?
  • Traders Joes makes a Better N Peanut Butter Spread that has like 2.5 grams of fat and 100 calories per 2 Tbs! It is soo yummy that for my evening treat I will measure out 2 Tbs in s small dish and eat it very slowly with a baby spoon! YUM!!!