Need bra advice!!

• Hi everyone! I have a question. I am having a bra issue. I can't find a comfortable one with enough support. I have a great push up which puts the girls where they should be but I am finding it very uncomfortable now. I also have a really comfy bra but my boobs sag and run into my expanding belly! Really not a self esteem booster. Anyone out there know of a really great bra to wear during pregnancy? Thanks!

• here is a good idea go t a bra store a get fitted for a bra. glen
  • underwire is always a good thing!
  • Hello there, go to QVC..com. click on breezes support bras. Maybe get a size bigger that what you normally are wearing. I love the breezie support bras. I don't wear any other brands now. PINKROSES
  • The Bali Live it Up Bra is my favorite -- totally comfortable - I get mine at Kohls. I need lots of support as well - I am loosing everywhere but the tummy pouch & the bra area
  • Thanks for all the advice. I am going to order one of the Bali bras and one of the breezies!! They look super comfy!! Thanks again!
  • I wear a sports bra...they are the most comfortable..I hate wearing bras anyway so I dont wear one..but when I have to I wear a sports bra...L.
  • 2 words....Breezies, QVC