Sunday planning thread!

• B - 1/2 cup egg beaters, 1 tortilla factory whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 turkey/chicken sausage, spinach leaves

S - 4.4 oz of fresh blueberries

L - tuna salad (lite mayo, dill pickles, onions) in half a whole wheat pita with some spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes, bowl of roasted red pepper/tomato soup

S - tall non fat sugar free latte

S - 11 oz watermelon

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper strips)

D - going out with friends to Purple, favorite cafe and wine bar. Planning to split the goat cheese/honey/dried cherry with crackers appetizer, have the blackened salmon salad with avocado and get the dressing on the side, then we will split a dessert three ways. I might have a glass of wine, haven't decided.

***update*** apparently, Purple is closed on Sundays so we are re-thinking this plan. I am disappointed! I was really looking forward to that goat cheese.

***update *** Ended up going to Coho's. I had 1 glass of red wine, 1.5 pieces of french bread dipped into balsamic vinegar, grilled salmon with the sauce on the side, grilled asparagus, a few bites of the potato/leek pancake. Split the incredibly decadent molten lava cake dessert (it was so good, but we couldn't finish it) 2 cups of coffee with cream. Good treat dinner!!
  • I was kinda a bad girl today!! So tomorrow I have to make up for that!

I have a 6 mile run with a friend at 7am! So that will make me feel MUCH better! Food wise here is what I am planning for:

Breakfast (after my run): 2 eggs poached; grits
    Lunch: Salad with balsamic vinegrette
    Snack: Apple or light yogurt
    Dinner: 3/4 c rice, steamed veggies

I have grocery shopping tomorrow too so at least I know I will be having good food all week again!
  • I've been up for several hours thinking. I had a horrifying day yesterday. My exercise was good but the cwap I fed my poor body was dreadful. I owe God an apology
    I actually have Glory to thank for part of my enlightenment this morning. PM me if you want details my healthy friend.
    I need to peruse my fridge and cupboards before I make up my menu for today. I'm off to a roaring start with more than my fair share of a whole pot of black coffee
    I'll get back to you all very soon.
  • Ok I'm mostly ready ...

Breakfast-a shake of berries, soy milk, psyllium and one egg white
    Other meals and snacks in no particular order:
    -mackerel and veggies
    -chicken and salad
    -soy yogurt with fruit
    -steel cut oats
    4 cups of green tea
    2 cups of camomile tea
    2 liters of water

at least 30 minutes of cardio and weights for back and biceps (which I didn't do yesterday)
  • I DID NINE MILES!!
    I DID NINE MILES!!
    I DID NINE MILES!!

I am so freaking happy with myself I cant see straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hi June! Nine Miles! Holy huffin' and puffin' Batman!
  • OK ... This is how it really turned out

Breakfast-a shake of berries, soy milk, psyllium and one egg white

Lunch-mackerel and baby carrots

Snack- steel cut oats

Snack- celery, salad with ff french dressing

Dinner-chicken on a bed of onions, celery, and mixed veggies

Dessert after an hour or so-soy yogurt with fruit

I nibbled on-steel cut oats which were still in the crockpot (note to self do not put crock in fridge, divide oats out into little containers)

Then I got really nibbling-celery with peanutbutter, allbran with soy milk, popcorn,an apple

I did have 4 cups of green tea
    1.5 cups of camomile tea
    2 liters of water

I did do 55 minutes of cardio and weights for back and biceps