What's for lunch?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My first day of Phase 1
    I'm doing ok so far. Lunch is tuna salad and a lettuce & tomato salad.
    What's for your lunch?
  • Three bean salad, strawberries with ff/sf vanilla yogurt. I'm on Phase II.
  • I'm on phase 2. Lunch is Ham asparagus pasta (whole wheat penne) with a fat free cream sauce and lots of asparagus.
  • I had a turkey sandwhich (sliced turkey, a slice of 2% cheese, 1 slice ww bread), carrots and ranch dressing, and an orange. Oh and a Sierra Mist Free. I'm on P2
  • I'm on Phase 2, but had a Phase 1 lunch: Leftover turkey meatballs served with SF pasta sauce and spaghetti squash. Yum! I also had a Jell-O cup.
  • I had 2 string cheese, 1 green pepper. FF/SF yogurt.
  • Today for lunch is almond-crusted chicken on a big salad with a little bit of viniagrette. Yesterday was spaghetti squash with a little cheddar and broccoli, sugar snap peas, and an apple. I need to put the almond-crusted chicken recipe in the recipe folder--it is delish!

Jessie
  • Today, I have leftover pork and pepper salad from dinner last night. It's from the original SBD cookbook and is so easy. This time instead of roasting the red pepper, I just sliced it thin and stir fried it in after the cabbage and onion mixture was almost done. That way it still had a little crispness which I liked better (and it was easier too). I drizzle a little balsamic vinaigrette dressing over it. Last night I also fixed Indian Tomato Soup (pg 88 of the same cookbook). I've got it packaged up for a later couple of lunches. DH likes to mix the veggies in with his soup but I like them separate.
  • Am I the only one that wants to come back as Barb's kid in another life? Your meals always sound so good, girl! Jessie, you're making me too!

Yesterday I had Lentil soup from a can...I had coffee with a friend and spent lunch looking at yet more vinyl flooring for our kitchen.

Today I'm having leftover Eggplant Lasagna. Thanks to the person who posted that recipe...it's delish!
  • Well, I intended to make asparagus soup this morning but got into plant digging and potting instead.
    Lunch today will be three bean salad on spinach, a hard boiled egg and the remains of the strawberries. (I need to plan ahead better!)
  • I'm back to my typical lunch of salad -- includes lettuce (romaine and iceberg), spinach, broccoli, cucumber, avocado and 2 oz. of deli turkey. Oh, there are carrots in there, too, and I use Walden Farms Honey Mustard dressing. It's calorie, sugar, carb, fat and cholesterol-free. Wondering what's in there? Salt, basically.

I also have a Jell-O cup.
  • Cabbage Vegetable Soup.. Me and my Mother made this and it is awesome...
  • grilled cajun chicken, saute'd zucchini and onions, fresh green beans in zesty reduced fat cheese sauce
  • Today's lunch was chickpeas, grape tomatoes, red onion, black olives, rf feta cheese with cesear dressing.
  • I had a greek salad with grilled chicken. It was pretty good but I would have rlove something packed in carbs and fat ...breaded would be nice too. I am having Eggs and tukey bacon 2night after the gym YUM Getting really bored with my diet need help!!