Welcome, Featherweights!

You're on Page 13 of 38
Go to
  • Wow, this forum looks great, and like exactly what I need!

I would like to lose, oh, about 15ish pounds. I think I'm a few cupcakes over 130 and I'd like to be down around 120 or even a few rice cakes less. You know?

I really don't like weighing myself, and it doesn't seem to breed good feelings when I'm doing it regularly. That being said, this seems like a great place for encouragement, ideas, and support.

• WOW, many, many newbies -- Hi quimby, Revelation, ashley916, Lil Misfit, time2shine85, Bokac , ALL!!!
  • Guess I'm just another newbie...

I started out at 168 in mid-May and have lost 19 pounds to date, putting me at 149 this morning (first glimpse of the 140's on the scale this morning! Yay!!). I have a mini-goal set at 145, and then depending on how I feel I may try for 130 (BMI 21 for my height).

I didn't know this forum was here... cool!
  • to you too cornellchick
  • I'm so happy that I found this forum. I have about 20lbs to go and everyone seems to brush it off because I am "not that heavy." I'm excited to talk to people in similar situations and hopefully we can help each other reach our goals.
  • Kinsey You've come to the right place for understanding!
  • Welcome everyone!! So nice to have so many new folks joining us!!
  • I have my Last 14 pounds to loose.I loop around 145-147 for the past 2 months..I would like to be 130 pounds which i think is the right weight for my height..I still have a lot to loose in my arms and thighs.I was steadily loosing a pound a weak when i started with 165 pounds in Feb2008.Everything was okie till i reached 145.The scale refuse to move now.
  • OK, well I keep saying that I love this new community that I have found. i have added my intro. in the welcome sticky above. glad to see other with the same issues. I am wanting to loose the 10-15 pounds that I gained this year after I got married YIKES! I do not want to continue this upward trend! September is my beginning goal timeframe since i am going away now for 2 weeks. Thake care and I will return in 2 weeks! Thanks to all!
  • Hello
    Just wanted to say a quick hello, I've already posted an introduction but I was directed to this group as I am a featherweight with 14-21lbs to lose (not sure till I get at least 14 off!)

Anyway I'm about to post below this sticky as I need your advice!

Lou
  • Hiyas! I didn't even notice this subforum in all the time Ive been here!!
    I started losing weight back in Sept 05 I took a long time and in the last year and a 1/2 I've hovvered over the amount Im at now, maybe a lttle gain.

I've lost majority of my weight but would still want to improve! I'd love to lose another 6-14lbs, which is proving very difficult and I would love to appear lean and physically fit =)
  • Hey how did all these newbies get by me without a proper welcome?!

ALL NEWBIES
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! You lot are amazing

• hi Featherweights...just found this site and it has really motivated me...gained 15 lbs in the last year (was already 5 - 7 overweight) and been chasing my tail trying to lose it. I seem to shoot myself in the foot all the time...

anyway, support is what I needed and I feel like I may have found it here. I just want to fit into my clothes again!!!
  • Glad I found this place, I'm trying to lose the rest of my baby weight. Had my son 2.5 months ago and still have a few pounds to lose.