Cellulite???

• Does anyone else feel like they have noticed more
    cellulite after being on this diet for a few weeks??
    Just curious because maybe I just didn't notice it
    before but it really feels that way!
  • I notice a LOT of different things since losing some weight, I think it's because I'm actually LOOKING now, whereas, before, I wanted nothing to do with a mirror....

Lacey
  • As you lose the fat gets softer and shakes a bit more that is normal with any weight loss. the cells are losing their stuffing and then will start to shrink. they want to stay full so it take a bit longer to shrink down. so if it looks flabbier it is because it is softer.
  • Yes I've noticed cellulite especially in the legs. I hope the skin tightens up eventually or else I may have to look at plastic surgery. Judy
  • Exercise, lifting weights more particuarly will give out hormones that tighten the skin.
  • Yes that cellulite is your fat cells emptying. The fat was always there, it was just packed tighter, giving your flesh a more firm appearance. Now that you are losing it, your flesh won't have the same firm appearance, but will look more dimpled, until enough of the fat is gone. WILL enough fat be gone eventually for no cellulite? That is up to you.
  • Really?! well, I cellulite on my butt and hips now so, from what your saying
    is that I can expect more?