Laughing Cow Lite Garlic & Herb Cheese

• Just bought some of this new kind of Laughing Cow cheese and it's delicious! Only 35 calories per serving. I had some for a snack on a Wasa cracker for only 65 calories total.

Here's their website where you can get nutritional info: http://www.thelaughingcow.com/lc/lc....edges?openpage
  • That's my favorite snack. Just discovered the garlic and herb cheese two weeks ago, and have it at least 4 times a week in the afternoon when I am craving something soothing.

Art
  • I've had some of these for awhile. Last night I stirred one into my cauliflower - yummmmmmm! Didn't melt quite as well as the plain, and next time I think I'll try microwaving it for a few seconds first.
  • I live on these. Fat free rykrisp cracker, plus laughing cow plain or garlic and herb, and I am good to go. Its my afternoon snack nearly every day.
  • Quote: I've had some of these for awhile. Last night I stirred one into my cauliflower - yummmmmmm! Didn't melt quite as well as the plain, and next time I think I'll try microwaving it for a few seconds first.
    That's interesting... I might try it on some veggies or even on 1/2 a baked potato!
  • Here's a fav recipe of mine:

small chicken breast, pounded flat
    lightly salt and pepper each side
    spread one side with laughing cow garlic and herb
    roll and pin with a toothpick
    bake at 350 for 30 min

mmmmm
  • Thanks for the recipe! It sounds easy and delicious. I'll give it a try soon.
  • Yumma!
    I LOVE the Laughing Cow Lite Garlic & Herb IN my Egg Beaters in the morning. Very tasty!