Everyone Weigh In 05/12/06

• Here it is, this week's edition of the general 3FC's weigh in. Just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around.

Me: 192.5, down 1 pound from last week. This thread is so late today because I feel like utter crap. I'm having very bad cramps and had to take the day off from work, and just now have the energy to turn on the computer. I also didn't follow my usual weigh in procedure, in that I've eaten today, had something to drink, and then a nice long five hour nap. So I don't really count this as a "real" weigh in. Next week will be be more telling to me.
  • Hi, Finally checking in again after being stalled for about six weeks. Down a pound to 189!

Hope you feel better soon Annie!
  • Last week: 202
    This week: 200.8
    Lost: 1.2 lb
  • went up a pound I was 215 went to 216. BOOOOOOO.
    I have felt crappy all week! Felt crappy and been crapped on.

To make things worse I did not even exercise this week. Zelch NONE!
    No bike riding, roller bladeing, walking, weight lifting nothing.
    PATHETIC!!!

I hope this mood will pass soon!
  • Lost 4.4 lbs. Down from 161.4 to 157.
  • Well...AF is here....and I STILL managed to lose 2 lbs!

Last week I was 260, had a LOT of water weight gain throughout the week, this morning I weighed in at 258.
  • I was 213 as of Thursday and it's now Saturday (12:30am) so later on I might just peek at my weight.
  • sigh. last week: 206, this week: 207.5. Up 1.5lbs
  • I weighed 166 last week, now the scale is stuck between 164 and 165! I'm so glad, because I've had finals and work and havn't been getting much exercise in. I also got a new flower for losing another 5 lbs.
  • Back on track...yeah!
    I am down 2 lbs. to 135 lbs...yeah! I exercised on the elliptical machine at my gym everyday this week and did other exercises, too. I am committing to exercise!

(Something is wrong with my weight-tracker. I'm missing the weight tracker part. Don't know how to get it back. If anybody has any ideas, let me know...thanks.)

Joyli
  • Well for the second month I am still at 160. But it is better than being higher. Granted I am NOT "dieting" anymore, just weighing in and using my scale as a guide on eating...so this may be my final weight...but you never know.