Im like sooo totally rockin!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok so I went to the store today to get a new shirt. Kids b-day party is coming up and I wanted a shirt that looked nice and wasnt hanging off my body. So I decided...why dont I just try on some pants so I can see what size I am down to. GUESS WHAT? Im down to a fricking 16. Im sooo totally excited. I wanted to scream in the dressing room. Lol I almost did. Funny thing is the 16's where alittle lose...I probably could of got into a 14 but the store I was only went down to 16s in the plus sizes. So I guess Im almost out of plus size jeans. I rock! Lol......
  • That's so freakin awesome!
  • OMG girl, I'm soooo proud of you. You've lost this weight so quickly without falling of the wagon or anything. You are an inspiration!
  • You do rock, JT! Another similarity of ours. I tried on a pair of 16 shorts the other day...............thought I was gonna wet myself I was so excited that they fit! Woo Hoo to us!!
  • Yes ma'am you do rock! That's so great!!!! Soon you'll be saying 'those 14's are a lil loose....try a 12!'

Can't wait to go down a size! LOL.

Kim
  • way to go. I am hoping to be there soon. we are so close in weight I am at 13.3 this oring woohoooo. Maybe I can say that soon.

Keep it up. I will be looking forward to hearing about the 14s soon.
  • Yay! Congratulations!! You have done SO well on your weight loss! Way to go!!!
  • That is such a great feeling! Keep it going
  • YAY!! JT!! Thats so awesome!!! Im so proud of you !!! keep it up girl!!!!
  • Woo Hoo, I love it when that happens!! It such a nice feeling!!
  • You go girl...
  • Awesome! What a great feeling. You are kickin' some butt girl... way to go! That's excellent
  • That's awesome! Keep up the great work!!
  • What a nice surprise! Way to go!
  • Congratulations, I know how good it felt to hit those 16's myself. Before you know it, you'll need lots of new clothes.