Hi I'm new here. Pics attached. Lost total 70 and still going..

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi y'all,

This site is so cool and I love it!

Anyway, I removed 70 pounds and still going. It's becoming more difficult. I've been struggling and I gained 13 pounds. Now, I've removed 3 pounds to 180.

My weight goal is around 130-140.

Wish me good luck!

Stay Healthy!

added a new pic now weight at 170--

will add a pic of me (full body shot) later

finally i took a few full body shots. yea..my face look like orangeish but it's really TAN. and my arms doesn't look fab yet, but i'm still working on it. i bought three dvds winsor pilates; upper body sculpting, 20 minutes workout, accelerated fat burning workout. i totally love it. i noticed that my stomach is finally shrinking. yay for pilates. anyhoo, here are the full body shots. i'll update when i reach my weight goal. stay healthy baby!

hey---
    another update pic of me~

• Welcome, and best wishes on this journey!
  • Wow, good for you!! You look beautiful and healthy... keep up the good work!!
  • Quote: Welcome, and best wishes on this journey!
    Thanks! You too! ;o)
  • Quote: Wow, good for you!! You look beautiful and healthy... keep up the good work!!

Thank you Thank you! *grins*

You too! Stay healthy!
  • great pictures. you look good. keep it up.
  • Wow Great Job! You look great!!!! Welcome!!

You do look glowing and healthy... how did you go about losing your weight?
  • Wow!!! Amazing! You look wonderful!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Quote: Wow Great Job! You look great!!!! Welcome!!

You do look glowing and healthy... how did you go about losing your weight?

Thank you! *grins*

Ahh, I used to follow a very strict diet.

My example

Breakfast;
    One veggie patty
    One fruit

Snack
    Luna bar

Lunch;
    Veggie patty w/out bread
    Veggies & fruit

Snack
    Cheese string

Dinner;
    One Lean Cuisine
    Veggies

Snack
    Luna Bar

I don’t eat any junk food which is hardest thing for me. I love junk food but I know that I have the power to omit them out.

I haven't been following my old strict diet for about 2 months or so. I just watch what I eat and I tend to eat small portions of food. A week ago I bought a bottle of Relacore. It seems like it’s helping me feel more relaxed and less stressed out.

I exercise four times a week for 30 minutes. And I’m a vegetarian and I love to try different vegan/vegetarian recipes.
  • You are so cute! And looking great- congrats!!
  • Wow great job!!! You should be proud!

I like the Relacore too. I don't take it for weight loss, but for the stress relief...I find that it DOES work for that! I thought it was just diet and exercise, so I skipped them for 3 days...hubby noticed a big difference in me so I went back on them! Oh well...better than Xanax or somethin I reckon!

Keep up the good work! You look great!

Kim
  • There you are!!! Im soo glad you decided to post here. Im sure you will love this site! You are doing an awsome job!!!!
  • Welcome! You look fantastic - and you've definitely come to the right place for support and encouragement!
  • It's amazing how weight can alter our looks! You look wonderful & I wish you much success~You go girl!!!
  • You look beautiful and so happy. Keep up the good work. You are doing great. Welcome to 3FC's , people here are so nice and helpful.