Hello - Need a buddy

• Am new to 3 fat chicks because I want to be 1 skinny chick.
    I wish to lose 80 pounds and am giving myself the next 18 months to do so.

A little about myself - I am 40 ( as of April 18) and due to illness and working at home I do not get out much and have not exercised much. I am much better and am ready to lose the weight I packed on while ill. I am 215 pounds and want to be 135 or so.

Am looking for a weightloss buddy so we can help each other stay focused. I offer support. encouragement, motivation and bribes (if necessary) as your weightloss buddy.
    Ciao
  • Welcome to 3FC! Congratulations on choosing to take off the weight slowly. Slow and sure... that's the way to do it!
    You've come to the right place for support. There are so many wonderful people on the forum.
    Please post around in a few different areas... you're certain to make many new friends.
  • I'll be your buddy heretolose, I just joined as well. I am currently at 260 and I too would like to get down to 130-140lbs, but I want to get there before college this fall. I will be satisfied with under 200 pounds by college in the fall, but I would eventually like to get down to 130-140 pounds. I'll be your buddy, we can lose our weight together.
  • Hey ladies! I will be your buddy! I am just finishing my first year in college and can totally understand the desire to get rid of the weight! Good Luck! We can do it!