**2006 in 2006 weigh in #18** 5/7 - 5/13

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here's the weigh in thread for the week starting 5/7 and ending 5/13. Just post your screen name and ('cause that's how I have you listed) and your current weight on your weigh day. I'll post the total in a new thread on 5/14.

Please, only post if you have signed up on the sign up!!

1. We'll run from January 1 - December 31.
    2. Weigh in on your regular weigh day and post your current weight on the weigh in thread.
    3. Totals will be updated and posted once a week.

Good luck everyone!

**Total loss as of today: 1364.75**

**folks, it's really important that you post your current weight!!! If you just post the amount of weight you lost then I have to do math... I don't want to do math!!! If you only post the weight you have lost then your weight will not be recorded. When you post your current weight, then I have something to check it against if I type in a number wrong. I am human and I do make mistakes! Thanks!!!**
  • pixiefalls -- 216.5
  • BethC - 193
    Down 2#s
  • Maintianed at 252
  • Up 2lbs....Gotta get cookies out of the house!!!! Still lost a couple inches around the waist and hips, so I'm not totally bummed about my progress!

Suzette
  • Angel33
    Maintained 220
  • 239 ... down 5 more
  • 274 - slow - but moving!
  • ChocLabLover
    CW:241
    Down 2 lbs
  • trippinout_mama
    current weight...... 248 ......
    I think I weighed into the wrong site last time....oops..
    My computer has been down, so I have not been able to weigh in lately. Hope it's not too late!!!!
  • my weigh in for this week is 262.2 lost another 4 lbs.

Trish
  • Sorry, I forgot to put my update in to this thread last week. I was up 4 pounds.

Newfiedarling
  • it's been an age since I've updated last - sorry!

cagirlygirl - 162
    (down 1)
    first time the scale moved in a few weeks...