Fibro 29 2

• Hope this starts the second page of 29!!BUt if it doesn't? What do I know-my girlfriend told me my dessert was deliscious!I gave the rest away so I wouldn't be tempted.My son showed up yesterday and put my entertainment center together-it looks great!He has to come back and move it and put in the speaker wire that I had hidden.But I'm almost there. I'm going to walk this morning since it's much cooler.Been pretty good and I was down another lb. but there is the cookout tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions Meme.I do love the ham and cheese one-among others.Maybe the fruit with a dip.It's nice when you bring something that you can eat and be good.I went to see a friend who just got out of the hospital from a bleeding ulcer-she almost died because she had lost so much blood,She is widowed with no children but she sure has a lot of good friends-she is good to others also.We went shopping for her so it fely good.Hope this link works. So far I have not gotten sick from the osteo med.Mima