3 fat chicks on a diet book "excited!"

• I just got the book 3 Fat Chicks on a diet and I was wondering if anyone else has gotten it yet and what they thought. I haven't started it yet because I am going on a trip in the morning and I want to start it on the plane.
    I am excited about it though!
    Just wanted some feedback on what other people thought.
  • I should be receiving mine any day now!
  • I wanted to let you all know that I read the book and it is GREAT! I do highly suggest it! A friend of mine who is also dieting with me here at home b-day is sunday so I got her this book.
    So pick it up and give it a read.
  • I am so enjoying the read...I should be finishing the read right now but Im in here...lol
  • Quote: I am so enjoying the read...I should be finishing the read right now but Im in here...lol
    LOL I know that feeling..
  • Anxiously awaiting mine so I can read it!
  • I got mine last Friday. It is so good I am about done with it! I have a hard time putting it down! It is awesome. I only have a few pages left to read... and that is cover to cover. I decided not to jump around (you can do that with this book). It is well worth every penny, minute... you name it lol. It is excellent!
  • I got my book this past weekand I'm lovin it...really neat!
  • Quote: I got my book this past weekand I'm lovin it...really neat!
    I love the pug in the picture!! He/she is so cute. My neighbors have one of those. They are just awesome!

Anyway - You won't be able to put that book down for too long! It is an excellent read. I like that it discusses many of the popular plans out there today!

Enjoy!
  • Quote: [FONT=Arial]
    Anyway - You won't be able to put that book down for too long! It is an excellent read. I like that it discusses many of the popular plans out there today!

Enjoy!
    I liked the fact too that it had such a wide range of choices with the positive and the negitive!
  • Quote: I liked the fact too that it had such a wide range of choices with the positive and the negitive!
    Exactly! That makes things a lot easier. The recipes they share are good too. I don't think anyone could be dissappointed with this book!