Behavior Goals - Week of 5/1

• Well, I had meant to start this thread yesterday (oopps) But, I don't think it's too late to start it today.

Keeping track of these goals helps me stay on track. So here's my three for the week:

*Drink 64 oz of water a day
    *Exercise at least 180 minutes
    *Have 3 or fewer grain servings a day (I have been way out of control with this, luckily it hasn't affected me too much)

Monday: water - 32 oz., exercise - none, grains - there were a lot (more that 3 for sure)

Tuesday: water - , exercise - none, grains - 3 servings on the nose

Wednesday: water - 32 oz. exercise - none (I'm going to have to do a lot of walking this weekend!), grains - 4 servings (I had popcorn last night after dinner)

Thursday: water - , grains - 4 so far...no more planned, exercise - I shouldn't be so 'glass is half empty'...but I'll say none

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:
  • My goal will be to implement more Veggies,, a different bunch of them,, I am just eating green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce,, I find that is what I like with the veggies, I am gettin enough each day, but I need to learn and try the others that are out there,,,,, so wish me luck,,

Monday~~ Green Beans, So far to day, I just had lunch and Green beans were my side dish...
  • Oh shoot, you're really going to hold me accountable?

- Stay Ph1 OP every day
    - Stay within Weight Watcher point range
    - Drink 64oz water daily
    - Exercise daily, no matter what.

Mon: (barely went over)
    Tues:
    Wed: (went 70 calories over)
    Thurs:
    Fri:
    Sat:
  • MIne will be 64 oz of water, and no cheating!!

Tuesday: WOHOOO I did good!!
    Wednesday: 2 days doing great!!
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • My goal for this week:
    1) HAVE FUN!
    2) Eat lots of fruits and veggies
    3) Jog atleast 5 times for 30 mins
    6) Do ab exercises every day
  • drink 64 oz of water
    excersize 6 days a week! that one will be tough!
  • bump
  • bump