Embarrassing Moments

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: Ok, well it was March 2008, I was in Jamaica. My friend Sara and I were walking up a set of staires leading up to this big popular bar. I wasn't really paying attention, and I turned around to talk to this Jamaican dude behind me and on the side of the staires they had these flower pots - well as I turned around I hit one of the flower pots with my shoulder! I FLIPPED backwards, literally, summersaults, backflips, you name it, all the way down the staires until I reached the bottom. I ended up landing on my back with my legs over my head!. LMAO, I have never laughed so hard in my life - Same with my friend Sara... All the Jamaicans ran to the balcony to see why we were howling/screaming/laughing so hard. Needless to say, they thought we were screwed up for laughing at me. Haha. I tryed to explain, in the Canadian culture, we laugh at eachother when someone gets hurt... lol.
    I still can't get over how I didn't break anything!. I never knew I was THAT flexible...amazing. haha.
    But yeah, INCREDIBLY embarrasing!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious!!!

We laugh at pain too. In fact, yesterday I was digging for crystals with my DH. He asked for the shovel and I accidentally hit him on the funny bone with it when I was handing it to him. I laughed forever. He didn't......