Not sure this is a success, but here it goes.

• So, the other day, my boyfriend comes over and is eating a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's...I had a bite, and from there on, I had a full on craving....So that was Thrusday...All weekend I was thinking about that damn sandwich, but I couldn't quite justify getting one...but I know me and I know that when it's something like that, I will eat all kinds of things to fill that void, when only one thing will do. Anyway, last night I am craving it, and the Wendy's is 10 minutes away. So, I went to Jack in the Box (2 minutes away) and got their spicy chicken sandwich. I went home and immediately cut it in half and gave half to my boyfriend as well as half the fries...It was totally satisfiying and it filled the craving void. I am so happy that I can do that now, and not feel deprived. I know that with little things like this, I will be able to make this a life long change.
  • Thats great! That is what you have to do sometimes to get rid of those nasty cravings that nag and nag.
    Congrats!!!
  • that Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's is SOOO good! haha
  • That is great you satisfied your craving with lots of self control. That is success. Congrats.
  • darling, that was a wise choice, and a very good one indeed. You see, you wont have to cut your favorite things out of your life to call it a healthy choice- that simple reduction is also a healthy choice! (well, healthier than if you ate the whole thing!)
  • CONGRATS!! I'm still at a point where I can't imagine just having half So I'm better with none at all... That takes a lot of will power, so be proud of yourself!
  • Im the same way. I cant just have one bite of something. I'd be craving it till I got one. I love Wendys and Jack in the Box's spicy chicken sandwhich. YUMMY! Im craving one now. Lol. Anyway good job on only having 1/2. See you can still have the things you love and still lose weight. You just have to be smart about it. I probably would of cut out the fries and had the whole sandwhich. But that's just me. I love the sandwhich. Lol.
  • Of COURSE it's a success... a big one!! You ate a reasonable amount and gave the rest away... that's GREAT!!! And this IS a lifestyle change and something you need to be able to live with... so you handled it VERY well IMO!!!
  • You have to give yourself credit for every victory now matter how minor they may seem
  • Yay YOU!!
  • good for you! I always try to leave something on my plate when I eat out it helps so much with controlling calories!
  • Taming cravings? That is definitely a milestone!! Congratulations
  • ahh great job! I was torturing myself the other night...dang commercals were torturing me