LAWL Losers and Friends May

You're on Page 58 of 108
Go to
  • Deets:
    Happy birthday!!!!!!
  • Lots of TO tomorrow!! I bought my oranges and going to give it a try. Going to the COD on Tuesday--
    I have been OFF Plan (How was it Katie said it??)
    for about 5 days now. Time to get back on track and I feel good about it. Don't like this "cheating"
    I feel awful!
    BUT I did have a wonderful Mother's Day! Hope all you mothers did too!
  • UGH, feeling the yuck in my belly as well. We had ribs last night from our favorite place (Smokey Bones) and I'm still feeling sick and bloated today. Why, why, why does this food not taste as good? I guess it's a good thing -- we're changing for the better.

Gotta get as much weight off a I can in the next 2 weeks before I see my witch of a mother -- she can be so mean and cruel, especially to me about my weight. I may try TO tomorrow even though it makes me really sick. Gotta do something cause I'm not going to let her win!!! (nice mother's day thoughts, huh? If you knew my mom, you'd know what I mean).

Anyway, hope you all got pampered and loved today. I certainly did. My DH and kids are the best --

Here's to a good week starting tomorrow!
  • I'm doing a pre wedding TO on Tuesday and Thursday. I think I might do unlimited instead because my purpose is to get off the carb kick (have been a good girl today) and lose any bloat weight before the wedding. I usually still lose on unlimited b/c I don't eat alot of the meat or green veggies. so I am eating half a cantaloupe, some lean chicken, and some cabbage all day.

Ok, went shopping and bought one of those trendy victorian shirts to go with my long antiquey jeans and I bought some anne klein pointy high heeled shoes. Girls, I am gonna look fabu. MIL informed us that we are invited to the wedding's rehearsal dinner (hence the need for a second outfit). I think she kind of decided she is paying so screw it, because she admitted they never told her we could come. I am wondering if she is starting to come around to me? Maybe having a second DIL will give her some perspective. Anyway, this is my FIRST pair of high heels EVER and I am 27 (28 in less than a mo.). It is exciting. High heels..professional hairbrush...sexy jeans...non-brief underwear. I am having a quarter life crisis. We'll call it "blossoming."
  • Glad you all had a nice Mothers Day so far! I got in another good run and the scale showed down 2 of the 5 pounds afterwards. Im telling you, the food was jsut sitting in my belly like a rock, a THREE POUND rock, LOL! I did limited TO today with oranges and have had NO appetite. I will try to get the other protein and orange I have left for the day in later on.

I dont think I told this yesterday...my DH isnt the best gift giver, hes not ultra romantic nor can he come up with anything on his own. he will ask 100 times what he should get me, then needs directions to the store and each step to the item and back - many times I just buy the stuff myself, er, um...364 days of the year, LOL!

Anyway, yesterday he presents me with a jewlery store box and I nearly fell down. He'd asked my boys (7,5 and 2) what to get me and they said JEWLERY! He got me a gorgeous white gold chunky bracelet with yellow gold accents, I just love it and love that they have learned how to be "ideal" men as far as I am concerned, despite DH's less than perfect example. They also told my DH to "just agree with mommy and we will all be happy", LOL!!!
  • Quote: I'm doing a pre wedding TO on Tuesday and Thursday. I think I might do unlimited instead because my purpose is to get off the carb kick (have been a good girl today) and lose any bloat weight before the wedding. I usually still lose on unlimited b/c I don't eat alot of the meat or green veggies. so I am eating half a cantaloupe, some lean chicken, and some cabbage all day.

Ok, went shopping and bought one of those trendy victorian shirts to go with my long antiquey jeans and I bought some anne klein pointy high heeled shoes. Girls, I am gonna look fabu. MIL informed us that we are invited to the wedding's rehearsal dinner (hence the need for a second outfit). I think she kind of decided she is paying so screw it, because she admitted they never told her we could come. I am wondering if she is starting to come around to me? Maybe having a second DIL will give her some perspective. Anyway, this is my FIRST pair of high heels EVER and I am 27 (28 in less than a mo.). It is exciting. High heels..professional hairbrush...sexy jeans...non-brief underwear. I am having a quarter life crisis. We'll call it "blossoming."

Mary
    better now than when you are in your 40's! Its not too late, do it out with style, girl! Doesnt it feel great?!
  • Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. I am ready to conquer this week. I have already worked out and I am going to be really OP this week. I want to see a significant loss, I am due.
    Have a good day, I am off to work this morning, hopefully it will be slow.
    Lisa
  • Good Morning chickies - Well I have to say I did fairly well this weekend - my only bad time was yesterday and I had about 8 vanilla cremem famous amos cookies - so I didn't eat one of lunas or a fruit - I tried to just limit the rest of my calories - I had some awesome pork chops - that I fixed at my Dad's house and had Subway for lunch - Pretty much OP - probably some extra sodium and starches - but I did pretty good to not have too much dessert or anything - I felt good about it - I think I might give myself till Friday to weigh in - or maybe Wedsnesday - we will see - trying to drink the lemon water today just to attempt to let go of any of the water weight from the sodium!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day - Here's to having a wonderful OP week!!!
  • So, are pointy toed high heels supposed to hurt SOME? It is really hard to get used to these!

Going to the grocery store this a.m. to buy TO stuff and try to make some homemade frozen pizzas for DH while I am gone. I will not be posting after Thursday for over a week, so don't freak out thinking something bad has happened to me. Any other ideas for single frozen meals for him?
  • Hey there girls! I feel AWFUL today!!! I am up (like 3 pounds) which shouldn't be any surprise considering that I was not even kindof on plan this weekend. I was not doing great at the end of last week, but yesterday...I ate out TWICE and had two very off plan (but delicious) meals.
    My stomach is killing me today and I feel like I weigh 10 pounds heavier!

Started the oranges today. Wish me luck!
  • Ugghh, I hear you all about holidays being hard. We went on an over night trip and I was very bad! Especially yesterday at the Olive Garden. I am back on the wagon now, though. Going to do TO in a couple of days.

Sorry I have been AWOL for a week. I had the stomach flu last Monday/Tuesday, and it threw off my whole week. Helped me get down another pound though. I am not even going near the scale until Friday. Get my weekend water weight off first, ya know.

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. We sure did. We were at Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City when a wolf got loose. We were right there at the wolf enclosure, didn't see anything, though. We had to go into a building for a while until it was safe. Then they made everyone leave the zoo. It was so crazy! They caught her later though, and she wasn't hurt.

Hace a great POP day, ladies!

Kristi
  • Quote:
    You are too cute. I bet you will lool dynamite! I am 34 and contemplating a tattoo when I lose all my weight. Midlife crisis early???
    TE]
  • You guys are so funny about this mid life crisis stuff!!!

Kristi - Crazy story about the zoo - OMG - I would've freaked out - Glad she was okay though and no one got hurt!!!

katie - How was your weekend? Did you endulge like Kristi or did you stay OP - either way - I'm sure you will rebound gracefully as always!! So when is the big day this week? I think I might wait till friday - that will give me two more workouts with my trainer!!!

Stacy - You deserve a tatoo if that is what You really want - I've actually thought of a belly button ring, but I'm not sure!!!
  • Hi girls! Thank goodness you weren't too chatty--didn't take as long to catch up as a thought! Hope everyone had a great Mom day. We did. My mo had ALL 3 of her chicks (and families) home and loved it. Everyone was soooo nice which made it a little easier to stay pretty OP. I wasn't perfect but pretty close (except for the spoon of fried okra--real cornmeal--not breaded!)

Lori--awesome losses! Little jealous but thrilled for you!

Deets--glad you had a good birthday--you'll have the last bit off in no time.

DF--you are getting to be one hot mamma around here--all this cute, trendy, new clothes!--Post photos! Love the haircut and you face is sooo skinny!

Sue--we totally understand the plateaus--read long enough and you'll see that MANY of us are struggling with them--UGH.

Barb--glad to see you--you have a great center to work with you this way. You can do this!

Sherry--congrats on the house--how exciting.

Slowly--glad you are back with us.

Debbie--WTG!

Milca --Hey--what's up?

Kristi--this was a tough weekend for OP! Sounds like a good trip--even with the wolf!

StacyJ--there are a few here considering reward tats--never too old. Lots of lemon water--you'll feel normal soon!

I am only up a lb but it sucks and I don't want to go WI on Weds. Pretty sure the 159.8 was a one time fluke of the scale because I haven't seen it again--geez. I was hoping to lose a little more before I have to shop for our trip to AZ in 2.5 weeks but I'm afraid I better get started sooner rather than later. HeatherPP--have you tried the 11's???--I am in between, too, but was afraid the Juniors would be cut too slim for this body. More later
  • No Boo - I haven't tried any 11's - they don't make those in misses sizes - only juniors and If I'm not mistaken - I think an 11 in juniors is more equivalent to like an 8 in misses?? or is that totally wrong??

Anyway - I'm real close to the 10's - some I can wear and some I can't - just depends on the size - I wore a pair of 12's this weekend and they about fell off after having them on for an hour or two - so the 10's might be tight for the first hour and losen up afterwards - of course, I haven't put them on in 2 weeks either!!!