Calling All Canadians - Canada Day Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 10
Go to
  • Great loss, Courtnie. Keep it up, girl.

All cheering will be much appreciated, Susan.
  • Sorry no chance to post on Saturday. No change though anyhow.
  • Quote: Great loss, Courtnie. Keep it up, girl. :hug
    Thanks! I am sure gonna try!
  • Sorry i didn't post on Saturday, i'm not usually on on the weekends, but i'll try!

I lost 1 lb last week.
  • That's OK post whenever you get a chance. I'll just count it toward the week during which it arrives.
  • looks like im on my way to another loss this week! wooo!
  • I'd like in too...sorry I'm late!

(Canadian by marriage too- lol)
  • Courtnie . . . keep it up, kiddo, you'll make us all proud.

Emily . . . welcome aboard . . . you actually chose to live here in the frozen north . . . where are you from originally?
  • Hi Canucks

I am a little late but I would love to jion, I hope to be at my next mini goal of 170 by Canada Day! It is my DD b-day and we allways hang out at the leg grounds all day, maybe I can wear shorts and a tank top this year!
  • Hey Nicklewise - Looks like you and I have the same to lose! I wanna be 170 by the 23rd of july (well sooner would be nice!) and this morning I weighed in at 195.8! Hey we started at the same too!
  • Great to have you with us Nicklewise. good luck!
  • Well . . . I'm afraid I have to report that I've sort of been practicing maintenance this week. I've been pretty much OP all week but no loss. Hopefully this coming week will be better.
  • I'll join in even though I am just starting today. I'll let you know next week how much I'm down.
  • Hey all 1 lb down,,,thought it woudl be better,,,I am on day 5 of no white sugar...
  • down 1. meowee glen