I challenge you all! 200 a day!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Skipped yesterday - there was no way - I had done a major leg workout the day before and overdid it, and could barely walk - so I added an extra 100 crunches to my usual 100.

Today - all 200 done.
  • mandalinn - you scared me for a second....at first glance I thought your goal weight was 1800. Wow!!!

Got my 200 in today after my walk!
  • ah I couldnt do it yesterday. I was at the gym for an hour last night swimming and doing weight exercises. I went straight to bed after words lol.

Ill do my 200 today though.

for everyone who has done it everyday this week, or almost everday, congrats! only 2 more days left and you win this challenge. ofcourse you can continue if you feel like it.
  • I did my 200 today too.
  • I did my 200 today!
  • I got mine done tonight, I did 20 every time a commercial came on while I was watching ghost whisper and close to home. Have you ever relized how many commercials are on during a 1 hour tv show?
  • Got mine in for the day!!!
  • got my 200 today. I'm 6 out 6 days for these. My calf muscles are a bit tight.
  • This sounds fun, I want in! I am getting started late but hey better late then never right?
  • I want to try this too. Let's see if I can do 200 jumping jacks. It sounds easy but from what you all are saying, i don't know.......
  • i think i am going to try this. it sounds like a fun way to get in some exercise. maybe i'll even try doing some crunches!
  • I know I'm late, and sorry to bring up an old thread, but I just saw it, and this sounds like so much fun!

I'm going to start. Anyone wanna start with me?
  • I'll start with you cambri!!!

200 tonight then?
  • just found this myself. I'm in today. I'll do them this evening after work, before dinner. Don't think I could exercise on a full stomach.
  • Quote: I'll start with you cambri!!!

200 tonight then?

yay! Thanks