Next week, I'm starting ww!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • good job
    Good job winwood!! Way to go on that loss.
    I agree with you when you said that at least with WW we will all be there soon. I am trying so hard and I really want to stay on the program. I want to succeed with this this time. I want the weight off and I want it off for good.

Melissa
  • It is so fantastic to read this thread and find out about people who have made it to goal! I am loving doing the programme so far. i am a bit obsessed with it (I dont think of much except my points and my goal and my loss so far and what I am going to have to eat next) but i am hoping that is temporary

I love the idea of wearing lovely clothes again! and feeling flexible! and no more stretch marks! Oh i would so like to be free of the fear of the little red snakeys.
  • Points Obsession
    Lilacgliter I had to chuckle when you mentioned your obsession with points. Yesterday my husband happened in on a conversation between his two secretaries about their need to diet - these ladies are both skinny minnies and work out at our company's fitness facility on a regular basis. He mentioned that his wife was on a diet and he had lost 10# so far.

They asked him what diet we were on, and he told them it was something about points, because I spend about 2 hours per day arranging all my points and what I'm going to eat next. I agree, it has become a big obsession for me to see where I can fit in little treats and still maintain my points.

Keep up the great work everyone...I can almost visualize myself in that bikini.