Picture update - 296 pounds lost

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Well, here I am yesterday - 296 pounds lighter than I started. I am still a work in progress, but I think my personal trainer is really helping me... and I need all the help I can get!

• Wow, you look fabulous! Thanks for sharing this!!!
  • You have done an awesome job!! You are walking inspiration. Way to go!!
  • OMG That is awesome! You should be beyond proud of yourself, we are proud of you! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the kind words. If I can ever help anyone, please let me know.

Here is a before picture.
  • Wow...you are TRULY an inspiration! Congrats on the loss and keep up the great work...again WOW!.....
  • I think you help people all the time by sharing your story. What you've done for yourself is nothing short of totally amazing!!
  • Congratulations Charles!!!

Linda
  • What a beautiful motivation - your daughter. Having you as a full time father has to be one of the best things in her life. The stability you now provide will help her to be the wonderful person she is destined to be.
    Good luck with achieving your goal!
  • You are an inspiration for sure! Congrats to you!
  • Just . . .WOW!!
  • Okay, Charles, Hot AND thoughtful!

That's so unfair - your family is so lucky to have you.

Sue
  • Thanks for sharing your pic Charles. You look fantastic!

~Dee
  • You look amazing Charles. Thanks for sharing your story with us and providing us with daily inspiration!!!
  • Awesome
    You are awesome Charles. You may still need "all the help you can get" but you have got to be so proud of yourself. You inspire me every day.

DNR