Newbie from NC!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone! My name is Paige and i just found this board. I would really love to do LAWL. It sounds like a wonderful plan. But there is no center near me plus it is so expensive. I know i am asking alot from you gals, but i was womdering if maybe one of you would share with me the plan information. If you cant i understand, becuase it is so expensive. I have about 40 pounds to lose. Right now i weigh about 170 and i want to be 130. Thankyou gals so much for listening!
  • hi Newbie ans welcome!

http://cgi.ebay.com/LA-Weight-Loss-L...QQcmdZViewItem

or type in ebay and then la weight loss plan. I think it is 4.99 right now. If I were you, I would order the plan from ebay or if you know someone who has it...look it over, and then ask questions. The Newbie thread answers alot of your questions, and everyone here is very helpful and friendly!
    I hope this helps some!
  • Thankyou so much! I never even thought of checking on ebay to it! You were so sweet to look that up for me. Thankyou so much! Thatt does help a bunch.

Paige
  • BTY, Paige...I would start with the gold plan unless you exercise for more than 5 hours/week...in that case, do the red plan.
  • after searching the net for a while i came across LAWL on msn. Someone posted the different color plans. I looked over the gold one and it says..
    2 protiens
    3 vegetables
    3 fruits
    2 starches
    1 dairy (1 dairy?? But i love dairy!!)
    1 fat
    2 la lites or lunas
    1/4 tsp of moron lite salt (whats that for??)
    64 oz of water

Is there anything else that would help me with this?? How do you know if something is 1 protien or a starch? Is this by serving size?? I am confused. I wish i could go to the center! Can anyone help me with this?
  • Hi Paige -- Welcome aboard -- There is also a LAWL board on yahoo -- they have all the plans in pdf files -- I will PM you the link
  • Thanks norissa! That would be great!
  • Hi Paige, and welcome!!!
  • I sent it -- Let me know if you have any problems with it
  • Norissa, the link didnt go through, it wasnt able to be found.
  • You have a PM
  • Thanks so much norissa! I just recieved the entire plan and every thing i need to do the plan correctly. I dont know how to thankyou enough!
  • Glad I could help -- Good Luck
  • make sure the dairy is 8 oz milk, 8 oz yogurt, 2 oz cheese per serving.
  • You gals are so helpful, thanks for the warm welcome and information. i look forward to all of your support throughout this weightloss journey, an i will be there to support all of you. Thankyou so much!