Me ( my god awful pictures)

• okay, I've finally felt comfy enough to show myself off. hehe..

Here is a very old pic of me right when i finished high school I was 260ish... and my aunt took my picture with her web cam. (thus why it looks so bad. )
    The second is my high school seinor picture. eh..
    the third if of me and my dog Lady at the park. that was about a year ago..i'm 30 pounds lighter in that pic. though you can hardly tell
    and the last is me when I was 5. I was about 95 pounds at that age.

So this is me.
    I hope to get some better pics of me next month to chart my weight loss.

• You are looking good. Your arms and chin are where I see the most difference. You look very happy in the pic with your dog (Love beagles, yours is in better shape than mine). I love that you included your 5 yr. old pic. too cute!! Keep coming here and doing your thing. Looks like you've got a good start!
  • Listen, just remember that you are BEAUTIFUL at your highest weight too! I think that if women could wrap the idea around themselves that the weight doesn't make them ugly, just unhealthy, we would all do better when we lose weight because we could deal with how normal weight effects others. Society is the one that holds fat people in distain and we need to dispell that by being proud of who we are no matter how much we weight! Hold your head up now, know that you are a beautiful young woman because if you aren't happy now, you won't be happy thin.

Congrats on your losses so far and keep up the good work!
  • great words of wisdom there gma2one!!! i have to say i soooo totally agree. i was no more happy in high school when i weighed 100pounds at 5'6 than i am now at 168. happiness comes from within...not the outside. and i am having to learn to love myself regardless of how i look on the outside too.

that said...let me say...GREAT JOB!!! on the 30 pounds lost. I can definately see it in your face. and i think the webcam pic is beautiful!!! and i definately love your 5 year old pic. You were a very beautiful little girl...and you are a beautiful young woman too. keep your head high. Oh...and i love that cross you are wearing. I like crosses too. most times...the bigger the better!! cute dog.

Keep up the good work...but do remember gma2one's advice...love yourself no matter what you're size. society is what tells us we are suppose to be a size 2...not our bodies or genetics. i don't ever want to be a 2 again. I was one in high school and no one thought i was sexy in high school. they all tell me it was like looking at a 2 by 4. i was flat on all sides. lol. so i am going to embrace my curves....as soon as i can see them!!! lol
  • I saw pics but definitely nothing god awful. You look great. We are always harder on ourselves than others are. Nice to see you.
  • Aww thanks everyone. I don't have many good pictures of me. I tend of avoid below the neck pictures. I'll get some good ones soon ^_^
  • I have to say that I see a huge difference in the 260ish pic, and the 230ish pic with your dog. The difference in your chin area is amazing! You look great!!!
    I also must say, that no matter what weight that you are-you are NOT ugly. Actually-I think you have beautiful eyes/eyebrows.
  • Personally I think you are very pretty. And that 5 yr old pic! You are just so adorable! I know that we all have pictures that don't show our best, even if its done by a *professional*
    Ive got to find a picture of one of my closest friends from high school, I swear you two could be twins! I actually thought when I saw the pic it was her. And I know she was hit on all the time,,,I was about 140 lbs then and she had to have been about 190 lbs...5'4.
  • Quote: Personally I think you are very pretty. And that 5 yr old pic! You are just so adorable! I know that we all have pictures that don't show our best, even if its done by a *professional*
    that was my thought too.

if you aren't happy now, you won't be happy thin

I agree
  • You look beautiful. Yes, there is a difference.