Hi I am new here

• I had wls on 11-9-05. I have lost a little over 160 pounds so far. I am happy to have found this site. i am feeling a little lost here right now. I hope I can make some new friends and support here. I also hope I can be supportive of others. Anyway if you have any questions about me please feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • Welcome
    WELCOME. This is a great group of people here. It is always good for those of us newer to the process to get insight from ones with more experience with it. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

• Welcome aboard! Everyone here is so great and helpful you'll have a great time
  • Welcome!

This is a GREAT place for support and information. Glad to see you here!!
  • welcoe aboard! and congrats! how are you feeling??
  • and congratulations on your WL whoooot !!
  • Hi there!! Welcome!! I am new too. The support here is addictive!! They are the coolest group of people around!! Hope you have as great of an experience as I have!! And congrats on your weightloss!! You are almost halfway to your goal!!! WTG!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • I am new as well...and already I feel better than I did before I found this site. The people are terrific! I feel motivated just by reading comments to other people. Congratulations your weight loss is amazing by the way!
  • Welcome and congrats!! This is a great place to come for encouragement, information, or just a friendly environment with people who've been there and understand.