Coming out of lurksville

• Hi everyone. I have been lurking around for a couple of months. This is the most informative, loving, supportive forum on the web. Thank you. I stepped on the scale and saw 169 today. The only way I can do this is one day at a time. So today, I decided never to be in the 170's again. I have struggled with weight loss for about 11 years now. I'm only 5' 1" and I'm very small boned, so at my highest weight of 172 it was a lot. I'm hoping this is the time I can hang in there and not give up.
    Thanks again. You are an amazing group!
  • Welcome jellybellygirl! So nice to see you come out of lurksville! Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome Jellybelly! Glad you found this place - it's amazing the amount of support you get here. Hope to hear more of your progress soon!
  • Welcome. Since you've been lurking then I know you already know this place is the greatest. Hope to see more of you.
  • jellybelly! I'm glad that you've found 3FC to be a great place for support. Good luck to you and I hope to hear some success stories from you soon!