Grilled Chicken Parmigianna

• yum! Got this recipe from Rachael Ray 30 minute meals. I'm gonna tell you how she says to make it and how I made it.

28 oz can of FIRE ROASTED tomatoes-found usually in your organic section, def worth the search for this recipe

3 cloves of fresh chopped garlic-obviously change this to your liking

1/2-1 chopped onion

1 lb or more of chicken cutlets-or boneless skinless breasts sliced in half to make them thin

smoked mozzarella-this is very expensive so I used regular shredded mozz

grated parmigianna regiano

Saute up the garlic and onion in some olive oil and once nice and soft add the can of tomato sauce(if you can find the fire roasted-she says to cook in a piece of bacon or ham to give it a little smoky flavor). Bring to a boil and then simmer as you prepare the chicken. Salt and pepper as you like.

I sliced my chicken breasts so that they were thin, salt and pepper them and then rub with some olive oil. Grilled them up inside or out and b/c they're so thin it doesn't take much time.

In a casserole dish, put half the sauce, lay the chicken in, top with rest of sauce, sprinkle the parm on top and cover with as much mozzarella as you think you should have, lol. Stick under the broiler until bubbly and beautiful-keep a close watch.

Serve with a big salad.