Weekly Weigh-In: April 17-23

• I don't see that this got started for this week, so here goes:

I had a 1.4 lb loss for a total of 41.4

DNR
  • Today is my weekly weigh in day, and I'm still at 238...
  • Down 0.8. Not bad considering no excercise at all due to a stupid knee strain, as well as a MAJOR binge on chocolate.
  • I'm at 217.2, Thursdays have always been my weigh in days since I joined here.
    I haven't weighed in in a looooong time, and the last one was 204 I believe.

All I care now, is that it's not more next Thursday.

Linda
  • I am down 1.2 this week!

Linda - we all need a starting point.. you've already proven you can do this.. just gotta get back on track!

-Aimee
  • True enough, hon

Thanks Aimeeeeee

xoxox
    Linda
  • I finally got up the nerve to weigh in this morning and am down six pounds~!
  • So far this week I am maintaining. I'm a little "stuck". I am good with just maintaining but when you are so anxious to see a loss it gets a bit discouraging. I've really got to change up the way I am eating. I have not been this weight in so long it's all new to me and I need to come up with a new eating plan.

I think I am going to have to start journaling again. I'm pretty sure that I need to lower my caloric intake and if I see it on paper I think I can get on track.

Great job all!!
  • Down 3.5 this week!
  • Well I am down 3 this week but I was up 12 over the past couple of weeks. So I am at 252. I've been going up and down 10 lbs for the last 5 months. I guess at least I am learning to maintain somewhat. I know when my pants start to feel tight it's time to lose but I've not been eating as healthy as I should either. I've not gone crazy mind you but not been as good as I could either.
  • Glad to see you posting again, Howie! I'm a longtime lurker-come-out-of-the-shadows and have always really liked your posts!