Battling no hunger

• Guys,

I am finding that I am not hungry but once a day, and then I am really hungry, and I find myself eating badly.

Anyone else conquering this same problem?
  • Hey
    I have been there

You have to force yourself to eat on a "schedule" even its jsut a piec of fruit...eventually your body will say, "ok I usually have something to eat at this time where is my fuel.." then soon you hunger pangs will kick in. It mabye that your body is sooo of kilter that is doesn't even recognize the signal for huger anymore...so you have to retrain it to do so!
  • I had to learn to eat regularly too. I was in that one meal rut. Ya know? The one that lasted from 3:30 until bedtime!
    If I eat regularly, I never have that ravenous time. And if I plan my meals and snacks, I never have a mindless noshfest. I almost always know what I'm going to eat next and about when.
  • Im the same way. But I force myself to eat at least 6 times a day. Even if it's a piece of fruit or some nuts or something. If you dont keep putting fuel in your body it will shut down and stop burning.
  • Something I've noticed (for me) is that if I get up and have no breakfast, I can go for a long time without feeling hungry at all. However, if I have breakfast in the morning, then I do get hungrier throughout the day. Maybe it like wakes up my insides and gets them rolling for the day, ya know? So maybe something to try is to make sure you eat something for breakfast every day--not necessarily eggs, toast, pancakes, bacon, and sausage, but at least some fruit, a yogurt, some oatmeal, some cereal...anything to get you started