Whatcha Eating Today? Are you Planning? :)

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I just had my shake so I'm cold too. I think 10 or 15 minutes of sunbathing should help with that!

PeeB ... I love food. I really do.
  • Well I was craving avocado, so i went to Eatzi's and got some guacamole and some organic tortilla strips...

i didnt eat much though so I am ok with that decision
  • Quote: I just had my shake so I'm cold too. I think 10 or 15 minutes of sunbathing should help with that!

PeeB ... I love food. I really do.
    today is the first day that i am no longer red from my pool excursion on Sunday!!!
  • Quote: weeee for frozen grapes! my frozen strawberries were pretty good this morning too... just a little cold on the teeth.

and empty chocolate bags! I found the empty bag of chocolate I bought last night - my boyfriend ate it all! yipee!!
    Yea!!!!! boyfriend!!!!
  • Well, my day has been pretty good so far. I hope I can stick to my plan.
  • I am thinking that I may have to have some tuna before I go home....
  • I was right on track all day. I should have gone for a walk instead of watching 3 hours of crime drama. I got into the peanutbutter.
  • Well, my day wasn't so bad. I had some tuna casserole instead of tuna sandwich. I was very sleepy at work, so I had some cappucino.
  • I'm trying to breakthrough a stall. So, I had : BF scrambled eggs, Lunch scrambled eggs, and dinner was boiled eggs. Did this for 2 days. Back to regular healthy eating tomorrow. 1 hour on treadmill. Hope this helps me cause I'm SICK of eggs.
  • I did okay today too - calories were a bit higher then I would like to see on days I don't exercise but I still did okay Would have been fine if I didnt eat those goldfish crackers! haha I went out today and bought a stability ball and it came with one of those strechy cords (forget the name at the moment) and a plaites(sp?) dvd - I also got a 10 pound dumbell. Give that stuff a try tomorrow.
  • Quote: I was right on track all day. I should have gone for a walk instead of watching 3 hours of crime drama. I got into the peanutbutter.

oh Lord! you sound like me!! love me some crime drama! and if theres a law and order marathon on: watch out!

i ended up great for the day (minus the guacamole!)
  • Well my day....yesterday went well evey if I did hurt my foot wile walking in the yard I did walk my 2miles and did some wieghts...at that time my head was killing me...and looks like that It will again today....lol
  • oh dear! where is today's post?
  • oh and CSI (all of them) gets 3 tumbs up imo! woo I LOVE THAT SHOW!
  • If somebody doesn't make today's thread in the next few minutes, I will. I need to bike this morning but I was sooo hoping my heart rate monitor would be in the mail just any minute now!