LA 8 Week Summer Slim Down

• Does anyone have the details on this? It has been heavily advertised on the t.v., but when I went to the COD yesterday and asked, my counselor looked at me like she didn't know what I was talking about.

I'm just curious if this is similar to the 5 week Valentine challenge that was 2 days of take-off with the next 3 days having a JetStart, etc.

Thanks,

Andi
  • Andi-

Read the "Challenge" thread-I assume it's the same thing or similar, except we're doing it for 6 weeks.
  • Andi- check out the challenge thread, we are doing a variation on it.
  • Repo-JINX!
  • Actually, I talked to my counselor about it today and it's a little different than the challenge thread.
    She told me that you pick 2 days of the week to do TO with 6 ounces of protein and limited veggies (no fruit, no starch) plus the 2 lites. Then back to your regular plan for 14 days...then 2 days of TO with the limited protein and veggies (she stresses that the 2 days must be the same 2 days of the week...don't know why really). You do this for 8 weeks and they say you'll lose 20 pounds.
    I just weighed in after 1 day of TO and am down 4 pounds! I think I will take the 8 week body make over challenge and go for those 20 pounds!
  • I was told the to had to be done with their juice not cantalope or oranges.
  • Laurie, are you talking about for regular TO or the summer slimdown? As for TO, A center is where we got that info in the first place...some people have medical issues which prevent them from drinking juice like that (ulcers, acid reflux), and this is how the center deals with that.