Anyone out there go to Slim and Tone?

• One of the 3FC gals here lives in my city and goes to a club called Slim and Tone. I was wondering if anyone else goes there, and what they think of it.

Thanks, y'all!
  • I have been going to Slim-n-Tone since the end of September with a brief lapse of a four week period due to a d & c and some other issues. I am not losing tons of weight but my whole body is reshaping--my hubby can't keep his hands off my butt and I am still over 200. My clothes are definitely fitting differently and I have more energy. I love it and the owner and all the people that go there. The owner has added a Pilates class once a week after closing taught by a certified Pilates teacher. I go to that too.
  • That sounds great! I like the fact that it's more than just the circuit. I saw an eliptical, a treadmill, a stationery bike, hand weights, stability balls, bands....and probably more stuff I DIDN'T SEE!
  • Hi Jen!

So what did ya think?? It sucks this is your first week, I have company in and have'nt been in. (I know NO EXCUSES!) I am going to try to go in tomorrow. I really miss it! Sounds so odd coming from me. Hope to get to meet ya soon!! I totally know what Jules is saying too. I feel a difference in one month already.

Ttyl,
    Lisa
  • Hey girl! I went in on Tuesday, but haven't been able to go back yet due to work complications. BUT--I definitely like it and am going to sign up! They are all so nice there! I will probably be in on Saturday morning!!
  • AWESOME!! So glad to hear it! Maybe some way, some how I will be in Saturday morning too. Ttyl,

Lisa