American Idol tonight

• Okay, did they HAVE to make me cry? That was so sweet with the parents!
  • Robbed...Robbed I say!! Ace should have gone home. The other two were much better.
  • That's what Judd said. He called me from the truck between bowling and going to visit his friend in Dallas. I guess he was confused because he saw someone singing and thought it was over. There was only a picture and no sound on the TV he was watching and he couldn't hear what was going on. But you know how in the previous shows, the only one who sang was the one who got eliminated, so that's what confused him. Anyway ... he called right as they had the bottom 3 lined up and were about to announce it, so he hung on until they did and then I told him. He wasn't happy about it.

I like Bucky and I knew he couldn't last until the end, but IMO Ace really should have been the one to go. He was horrible last night. I don't think his looks are going to carry him much farther.

And can you imagine them all singing Rod Stewart songs next week? Ugh! I don't think it's going to be good.
  • Kathy, I agree with you completely. I like Bucky. He was never going to win but he was certainly better than Ace this week. Ace should have gone. Elliott has a beautiful voice but might not get enough votes because he's not as pretty as Ace. I may have to vote for Elliott. I still like Chris alot but he's even too much of a rocker for me sometimes.
  • Ace was definitely the worst of the three. Surely people will stop voting for prettiness!
  • i agree about ace. i don't think they are singing rod stewart songs, are they? aren't they singing some of the oldies that rod stewart just used on an album. songs other folks made famous? i'm confused about this.
  • I don't know, Sandra. I just heard them say that next week was "Rod Stewart" week. His latest album is all covers, so maybe that's what they're doing. I guess we'll see, huh?
  • this will be interesting, won't it? but ai always is.
  • Awwww! I missed it, but really liked Bucky. I don't care much for Ace either. The vote-off shows almost always make me cry for some reason. I guess I'm just a softy.