Looking For Asian Salad Dressing Bottle or Recipe

• Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where I can find an asian salad dressing? Sesame type is good. I like it sweet (kinda).

I tried the sesame one from Paul Newman and ICK!!!!!!!!!!! Gross Gross Gross!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where I can find an asian salad dressing? Sesame type is good. I like it sweet (kinda).

I tried the sesame one from Paul Newman and ICK!!!!!!!!!!! Gross Gross Gross!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!
    Hmmm, you know, it's funny someone brings this up because I just saw a new dressing in the grocery store. Sorry, though, I can't recall the brand name, but it's a new line from a popular company (maybe Kraft or Marzetti?) and one of the dressings they have is Asian Sesame, or something like that.

Now, as far as something you can make at home, try this one:

2 tablespoons brown sugar
    2 teaspoons soy sauce
    1 tablespoon sesame oil
    1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
    3 tablespoons rice vinegar

I don't know the nutrition info, though. But the brown sugar makes it a little sweet, plus if you like you can add your own toasted sesame seeds.
  • Thanks that sounds WONDERFUL and EASY !! my style
  • Hope you like it.

And I was at the store today and the salad dressing I saw was Asian Sesame with Ginger, a new line of bottled dressings from Good Seasons.
  • I like the Annie's natural ginger vinegarette. it tastes similar to the salad dressing you get at Japanese restaurants.
  • try find one called miso. glen
  • I've gotten a lf or maybe even ff sesame dressing from Lighthouse, which where I live is with the produce rather than with the other salad dressings (along with Marie's - in the cooler). It's very good.
  • I second Annie's Ginger dressing, and not just because my name is Annie also. It's not a soy sesame style dressing like the OP was requesting, but it is very much like the dressing served in Japanese restaurants as stated above. Very nice.

It's also good on fish or chicken. I like it mixed with a bit of teriaki sauce, then just poured on the meat. Yum!
  • Quote: Hope you like it.

And I was at the store today and the salad dressing I saw was Asian Sesame with Ginger, a new line of bottled dressings from Good Seasons.
    I tried this and LOVE LOVE LOVE it, its the exact flavor i was looking for.. THANKS