More dresses

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • As a dressing gown I'm sure it would knock spots off the average humble housecoat! ...but it just doesn't do it for me as a wedding dress I'm afraid.

You've gotta go with the second one - it makes your waist and shoulders looks stunning!

There, is that enough flattery to make up for the shiny, tacky comment?

Janey
  • Quote: This second dress - the second post in the thread - second set of pics?
    You look STUNNING in that high collar, absolutely GORGEOUS... You have red hair? So pretty!!
  • Well, when i saw the first dress, I thought...this girl needs Trinny and Suzannah...then I saw the second dress and thought...scrap Trinny and Suzannah...this girl has the dress!!

The first wasn't accentuating any of the hard work you've put in to your fabulous weight loss...the second is AWESOME!! SOOO flattering.
  • The second one makes you look like a princess ... I finally found the other dress thread and this high collared one is THE nicest so far IMHO ... and if you get married in November it won't be too hot, if it were a summer wedding it might be in the warmish side to have a high collar...
  • You are the bomb! I like the sparkely one in the second batch - just be careful - you'll have to take it in by the end of summer. You really do look fantastic...I wanna see some kickboxing poses in the dress next -
  • Hi frus,

I second all the others. Dress 2 is the best!! I don't know about the suitability for kickboxing though, the trail might get in the way!

You look absolutely fabulous, and the waist is great!

Rabbit
  • Dress 2 is definitely the best! It looks so nice!!!
  • Dippy - I know what you mean! If it doesn't look good in these pics, it won't look good in anyone else's pics!

I'm so pleased with the second one! I have another fitting on Tuesday for a different dress, but I think I'll still go for the SPARKLY one!

Oh I sorted out the photos - they're better resolution now - not so many pixels! (Or rather more, but you can't see 'em!)
  • Definitely the SECOND ONE!! I don't care for the dressing gown either
  • I've had no internet time that last few days, and when I first saw the first pic I thought, will Frus be offended if I say it looks like dressing gown Clearly not!!! It might suit an older person for a second wedding, but it's not suitable for our Princess Frus Wonderwoman!!!

The second dress is truly gorgeous, my waist says hello to yours (although your waist probably won't hear it as it's still covered in blubber )
  • Errr good job Frus knows you mean your waist and not hers Kyk
  • Shorten the train But it's so pretty. And the line from those gorgeous shoulders to the hem of the train is so elegant. They'll love you in the Barbicon It's a really really beautiful dress, Frus.
  • i think its gorgeous darling do you think they do my size. i'd have to wear trainers with it though cos heels kill my ankles
  • Oh I love the second set! MUCH nicer... stunning! But I wouldn't shorten the train.... leave it... That's quite a body you have to put in it too LOL