To the Girls

• To the Girls !!

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the **** happened.
    -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the ***** up with cookies. (Unknown) (sounds like what I use to do)

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. -Helen Hayes (at 73)-

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
    -Janette Barber-

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse.
    -Lily Tomlin-

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
    -Erma Bombeck-

Old age ain't no place for sissies.
    -Bette Davis-

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
    -Rhonda Hansome-

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.
    -Jane Sellman-

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
    -Jennifer Unlimited-

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. ! Luckily, this is not difficult.
    -Charlotte Whitton-

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
    -Caryn Leschen-

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once. -Jennifer Unlimited-

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
    -Catherine-

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb -- and I'm also not blonde.
    -Dolly Parton-

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them.
    -Sue Grafton-

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
    -Roseanne Barr-

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
    -Elayne Boosler-

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
    -Maryon Pearson!

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
    -Margaret Thatcher-

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career.
    -Gloria Steinem-

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.
    -Zsa Zsa Gabor-

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt-
  • I never told you how funny these are - I copied it and sent it to friends, though. Thanks for those. My favorite is "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."

Congratulations on all the weight you've lost too!
  • Thanks. I liked them, guess not to many others did. Thanks again.